The WISE Emerging Leaders Fellowship Program 2022 is now accepting applications, WISE Emerging Leaders is a fellowship program for the next generation of leaders in education around the world, Those who wish to embark on a learning journey that cultivates the mindsets, skills, and techniques necessary to thrive, nurture communities, and transform education systems can apply. Read Through
WISE Emerging Leaders is a nine-month fellowship program which brings together 15–20 carefully selected young leaders in education from around the world in a hybrid format consisting of an in-person residential session, a series of online workshops with education experts, a number of asynchronous reflective blog posts, a concrete project to apply in their organizations, and tailored mentoring support to develop their project.
WISE is seeking to collaborate with high-impact organizations to nominate young education professionals from within their organizations or network to support their personal and professional development. If you would like to nominate promising young leaders from your organization.
- WISE will cover the following costs for Fellows joining the residential session: return flights, accommodation, meals, in-country transportation, venue hire, and workshop material
The recruitment process
WISE invites representatives of institutions, organizations, programs and networks to nominate engaged candidates with outstanding academic/professional and/or personal experiences in the field of education from your organization. Nominees can be part of your extended organization or branches across the world.
The nominator must have a project idea while nominating a candidate for the nomination to be eligible.
- WISE is looking for 15–20 outstanding young professionals identified by their organizations to join the cohort.
- Nominees must be between the ages of 25 and 33, with demonstrated engagement in the field of education and potential for growth.
- Nominating organizations must identify a potential project for the nominee to undertake during the year and support the nominee in developing the project during the program.
- Upon selection of the fellow, their host organization and WISE will finalize the project brie
- Candidates must be between the ages of 25 and 33.
- Candidates must hold a valid travel document and be willing to travel abroad for the residential session.
- Candidates should be proficient in spoken and written English and should be comfortable presenting and speaking in public.
- Candidates should demonstrate a degree of resilience that enables them to contribute fully to the program while also meeting other organizational and personal commitments.
- Candidates should be curious, open-minded, flexible, and comfortable in multicultural environments.
- Candidates have a strong profile showing a steady record of accomplishments in the field of education (academic, professional and/or personal). They have also been involved in education and/or development projects for at least 3 years.
- Candidates clearly demonstrate engagement in social issues and how they have sought to overcome them through innovative ideas, and initiatives.
- Candidates must demonstrate potential for growth within the nominating organization.
How to Submit Nominations Form
- Completed forms in English should be submitted through the online portal by 13:00 GMT on March 1, 2022.
- Interview round: March 10-27, 2022.
- Application outcome: All applicants will be notified of their application outcome by April 1, 2022
Click Here to Apply Or For more information Visit: WISE