USNA Admission Form | United States Naval Academy is one of the federal Military Academy located in Annapolis, Maryland, United States, How to apply for admission in United States Naval Academy, Cost of selling admission form, School fee payment, available department and as well as requirement and eligibility. Read through.
The United States Naval Academy (USNA) prepares young men and women to become professional officers of competence, character, and compassion in the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps. Naval Academy students are midshipmen on active duty in the U.S. Navy.
Do you want to be admitted into United States Naval Academy ? If Yes, Carefully follow the guideline and apply. https://www.usna.edu/About/index.php
Successful Candidate will attend the academy for four years, graduating with bachelor of science degrees and commissions as ensigns in the Navy or second lieutenants in the Marine Corps. Naval Academy graduates serve at least five years in the Navy or Marine Corps.
School of Engineering & Weapons:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering
- Weapons, Robotics, & Control Engineering
School of Humanities & Social Sciences:
- Languages & Cultures
- Political Science
School of Mathematics & Science:
- Computer Science
- Cyber Science
How Apply United States Naval Academy Admission:
- A United States Citizen by 1 July of the year of entry
- At least 17 years of age and must not have passed 23rd birthday on 1 July of the year of entry
- Not pregnant and no dependents
- Have a valid Social Security Number (If you do not have a Social Security number you can apply for a card here https://www.ssa.gov)
If you are in high school but are not old enough to apply, you can register with USNA to receive information about our Summer Programs.
2. Prelimenary Application
3 Apply for Normination
4 College Entrance Exams
6 Medical Examination
7 Candidate Fitness Assessment
9 Admission Selection & Deadline
All students who attend the Naval Academy do so on a full scholarship.The Navy pays 100% of the tuition, room and board, medical and dental care costs of Naval Academy midshipmen.
In addition, all midshipmen receive the following:
- $1,087.80 per month, which covers the cost of laundry, barber, cobbler, activity fees, yearbook and other services.
- $100 in cash per month. This increases each year.
- A guaranteed job upon graduation.
All of these benefits are included in your experience in return for 5 years of active duty service upon graduation.
For More Information Contact: United States Naval Academy