University of Tasmania Scholarship 2023 | The University of Tasmania in Australia has open Scholarship portal 2023 for International students, They has a range of support options and finance available for students irrespective of the programme. Depending upon the need expressed by eligible student. How to apply
Read more opportunity
The packages will be made up of one or more of the following:
- Support to Succeed – A base package made up of student support services (available to all students)
- Accommodation Support (a portion of the rent paid by the University)
- Financial Support (cash paid directly to the student for living costs and relocation)
- Up to $8,000 per year (in the form of financial support or on campus accommodation)
Students must be:
- A domestic student as defined by the University of Tasmania (the University); OR
- An international student who studied an Australian Senior Secondary qualification onshore in Australia in the year prior to commencing study at the University.
- To retain eligibility, you must enrol in a minimum 37.5 credit points (full time) for each half year period.
- Part time study may be approved in some circumstances
- Any financial components of your Support to Study Scholarship Package will be paid on a pro rata basis if your enrolment drops below 37.5 credit points in a half year period.
Available study programme:
- Associate degree
- Bachelor degree
- Bachelor degree with honours
- Graduate Certificate
- Graduate Diploma and Masters.
Up to four years
How to apply
Students should apply online via the scholarships portal prior to closing date. Applications cannot be submitted after closing date.
20 February 2023 (re opens 31 August 2022)