University of Newcastle Vice-Chancellor’s Award for Academic Excellence in Year 12 Students 2022/2023/ The application portal for University of Newcastle Vice-Chancellor’s Award for Academic Excellence in Year 12 Students are now open, interested candidates are submit the application online. Follow the directive below:
This award was established in 1999 to support academically excellent Year 12 students who intend to enrol at the University of Newcastle in the year following their Higher School Certificate (HSC) studies. Read through.
- The scholarship provides a benefit of a total of $2000
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Have been nominated by a High School qualifying for the Regional and Rural Preference Scheme during your HSC year.
- Be enrolled in any year of any undergraduate degree at the University of Newcastle.
- Society of Fellows Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023-2026/ How to Apply
- Step Up: the Young Health Global Grants Programme 2022 (Get up to US$10,000) How to Apply
- France and South Africa Scholarship Programme 2022/2023
Applications are not submitted for this award. Selection of the recipients is on the basis of academic merit, as advised by participating secondary schools and colleges.
The advertised number of scholarships available is indicative only and the university aims to support all students who go on to enrol, subject to approved funding arrangements.
For more details: University of Newcastle
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759