United States Military Academy Admission Form| United States Military Academy (West Point) is one of the federal Military Academy in the United State of America, How to Apply for United States Military Academy Admission Form, The location, list of Courses as well as requirement for admission, Read more.
The United States Military Academy, also known as West Point, Army, Army West Point, The Academy, or simply The Point, is a four-year federal service academy in West Point, New York.
The United States Military Academy is to educate, train, and inspire the Corps of Cadets so that each graduate is a commissioned leader of character committed to the values of Duty, Honor, Country and prepared for a career of professional excellence and service to the Nation as an officer in the United States Army.
United States Military Academy Admission Form Process:
The United States Military Academy at West Point offers you a fully funded, prestigious four-year academic, physical,and mental education that develops personal character, leads to a Bachelor of Science, guarantees employability as a trusted leader, and employs you in a respected and rewarding profession as an officer in the U.S. Army.
Do you want to be admitted in United States Military Academy (West Point)? If Yes, Check admission process below:
Follow the Steps to Admission to guide you through the Admissions process at The U.S. Military Academy at West Point.
If you have additional questions as you navigate the process, please contact your Regional Admissions Officer.
1) Candidates must meet the following basic eligibility requirements:
- Be at least 17 but not older than 22 on July 1 of the year they enter West Point.
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Not be married.
- Not be pregnant.
- Not be legally responsible for child support.
2) Contact Your Field Force Representative: The West Point Field Force is comprised of volunteer Admission Representatives for the U.S. Military Academy, and they are your best source of information about applying to the Academy. Your local Field Force Representative is your strongest advocate and your direct West Point — they’re there to assist you with completing the application process, and to answer any questions you might have.
3) Attend the Summer Leaders Experience: The Summer Leaders Experience is an optional, week long, immersive experience at West Point for you to sample and get hands on with the various aspects of Cadet Life, including the pillars of a West Point education; academic rigor, military training, physical fitness, and character development.
4) Apply for a Nomination: Candidates must receive a nomination to attend the U.S. Military Academy. Nomination sources include Congressional (either through your Representative or one of your State’s Senators) or Service-Connected.
5) Complete Tests:
West Point candidates must complete and submit results of several tests to remain competitive for appointment to USMA:
- Medical Exam (DODMERB)
- Candidate Fitness Assessment
- SAT or ACT with writing portion
6) Schedule a Visit: Come see for yourself what makes the U.S. Military Academy one of the nation’s best institutions for undergraduate education!
7) Ensure Your File is Complete: There’s no room for “oops”. Be sure to frequently check your West Point Candidate Portal for notifications or updates on your application status. Also, you want to ensure you’ve uploaded all the required documents.
- Chemistry & Life Science
- Civil & Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
- English & Philosophy
- Foreign Languages
- Geography & Environmental Engineering
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physics & Nuclear Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Systems Engineering
How To Apply:
You will need the following information to complete your application: Visit WEST POINT
List of Top Military Academy in United State of America (USA)