UNICEF Recruitment 2021/2022| United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) open application portal for Interested applicants, various job position in UNICEF, Are you a graduate seeking for employment in a reputable firm? If Yes, Apply for UNICEF Recruitment. Read application guideline. Apply below.
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
In Nigeria, UNICEF works in a complex humanitarian and development setting to fulfill and protect children’s rights in partnership with government, civil society, children and families. UNICEF Nigeria is one of the largest UNICEF Country Offices globally.
- Health Manager (Primary Health Care Health Systems Strengthening) Click here
- TA – Security Associate Click here
- Nutrition Specialist Click here
- Education Officer Click here
- Communication Officer Click here
- Child Protection Specialist (Gender Based Violence in Emergencies) Click here
- Communication for Development Officer Click here
- Security Officer Click here
- Emergency Specialist Click here
- Education Specialist (Access) Click here
How can you make a difference?
Under the direct supervision and general guidance of the Education Manager, Education Specialist supports the development and preparation of the Education programmes and is responsible for managing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and reporting the progress of education programmes/projects within the country programme. Particularly, the Specialist provides technical guidance and leadership on all aspects of non-formal education to facilitate the administration and achievement of results on education programmes/projects to improve access to alternative learning opportunities including Islamic Education and its integration into formal education initiatives, as well as more broadly for children and youth who are affected by conflict, are marginalized, disadvantaged and excluded in society.
The Specialist contributes to achievement of results according to plans, allocation, results based-management approaches and methodology (RBM), as well as UNICEF’s Strategic Plans, standards of performance, and accountability framework
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA)
The UNICEF competencies required for this post are…
- Builds and maintains partnerships (II)
- Demonstrates self-awareness and ethical awareness (II)
- Drive to achieve results (II)
- Innovates and embraces change (II)
- Manages ambiguity and complexity (II)
- Thinks and acts strategically (II)
- Works collaboratively with others (II)