UNDP Recruitment 2022| If you are a Nigerian apply for Consultant Peace building Field Coordinator in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). UNDP is looking for excellent individuals who will join its team to support peace-building & development efforts in North-West Nigeria. Requirement and Eligibility, Read Through
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
As the United Nations lead agency on international development, UNDP works in 170 countries and territories to eradicate poverty and reduce inequality. They help countries to develop policies, leadership skills, partnering abilities, institutional capabilities, and to build resilience to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
- BAT: Global Graduate Programme 2022 For Young Graduates
- World Food Program Innovation Challenge 2022 (Up To $100,000)
- Plutus (TM) Foundation Grant 2022 Get Up To $2,000/How To Apply
- Pulitzer Center Machine Learning Reporting Grants (Up To $10,000-$25,000)2022 portal
- Consultant Peace building Field Coordinator
- Sokoto and Katsina Nigeria
Required Skills and Experience Education:
- Master’s degree in Political Sciences, Social Sciences, Law, International development, Public Administration, or related fields. Required experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of peace, security, conflict analysis and resisted areas of work
- Demonstrated experience in peace programme project formulation
- Excellent knowledge on the management key stakeholders and community mobilisation
- Ability to work under pressure in a multicultural and complex environment.
- Ability to produce reports and high-level conflict and political economy analysts.
- Capacity to provide technical assistance to national counterparts, including through dialogue with high level political and administrative officers, including electoral administration, as well as donors and the international community
- Previous experience in external relations, gender or results management.
- Previously worked as CTA within the framework of multi donor projects would be a strong asset.
- Previous experience within the United Nations System would be a strong asset; and
- Working experience in Nigeria is an asset.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified Applicants should apply via this link https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=105665
Deadline to apply is April 11, 2022