UM Entrepreneurship Camp for Culture-Techpreneurs all around the world, Are you a student with big dreams to build an innovative and useful business for the society? Do you want to create a business that helps introducing your culture to the world? Need some insights from founders, experts, and academics to scale up your culture-tech business? If yes, Apply for UM Entrepreneurship Camp 2021, Requirement and eligibility, Carefully read through.
Universitas Negeri Malang proudly presents a credit-earning program with 12 intensive meetings for you who want to be an entrepreneur in culture field. During the program, you will meet notable speakers, mentors, entrepreneurs, and academics specialized in SMEs and startup industry.
- Design School Lagos 2021 ( Graphics & Product Design Training )
- Orange Corners Nigeria Application Form 2021
- 700USD for 3 best participants
- International network & exposure
- Credit earning (equivalent to 2 UCU)
- 12 Knowledge sharing & seminars
- Exclusive project groups
- Official e-certificate of completion
- Applicants must be undergraduate students enrolled in semester 3 (sophomore year) to 7 (senior year)
- English proficiency certificates are not required, but applicants should have the ability to communicate both oral and written in English.
- To earn full credits, applicants must be committed to attend all 12 meetings in 2 weeks.
- Applicants must be committed to respect everyone in the classes, regardless of gender orientation, religion, and nationality.
- This program is open for any student from Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa & America.
How To Apply:
Upload your Student ID and submit the application and wait for the official submission confirmation from the organisers.
Deadline: November 23, 2021