Tony Elumelu Foundation | The goal of the Tony Elumelu Foundation is to raise the next generation of ethical and informational young entrepreneur who would influence change on the African Continent. Requirement and How to apply. Read more.
Tony Elumelu Foundation opened applications for its annual funding for the purpose of transformation of entrepreneurship in Africa to shape the continent for the next generation.
The Scholars Program embodies an array of services including mentorship, cultural transition, etc. that will lead to the scholar’s academic success, community engagement and transition to employment opportunities which will further the goal of social and economic transformation of Africa.
- World Food Program Innovation Challenge 2022 (Up To $100,000)
- Plutus (TM) Foundation Grant 2022 Get Up To $2,000/How To Apply
- (GEEP) Youth Innovation Challenge 2021 ($1,000 Grant)
- Unity For Humanity Grant 2022 (Up To $500K) How To Apply
- SheDecides Spark Grants 2021(Get Up To $20,000)/ How To Apply
Successful applicants receive a world-class business training, mentorship, non-refundable seed capital up to $5,000, and global networking opportunities. The Programme is open to entrepreneurs across Africa, both new start-ups and existing young businesses, operating in any sector.
TEF Entrepreneurship Programme Offers:
- Business Training
- $5,000 non-refundable seed capital
- Global Networking Opportunities
- Startup African entrepreneurs based in Africa
- Business at the idea stage are welcome, as well as innovative businesses that have been in existence for less than 3 years
- Business can be in any sector
- Business must have potential to create jobs and revenue on the continent
- Following applications, African entrepreneurs will undergo business training.
- Shortlisted candidates will prepare and submit an updated business plan
- Top performing entrepreneurs will be shortlisted to go through a pitching phase in all 54 African countries, in English, French, Portuguese or Arabic.
- Top performers will be selected to receive the $5,000 seed capital.
- Finalists to receive $5,000 seed capital will be announced at the TEF Forum
How to Apply for the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme
All applications must be submitted ONLINE through the APPLICATION PORTAL. You must complete an application form by answering a series of mandatory questions and uploading additional documents and identification materials. After submission, you will receive a confirmation email of receipt.
Interested Applicant Click Here