The Alpine Fellowship Writing Prize 2022 portal is open, The Alpine Fellowship 2022 In collaboration with the Hannah Arendt Center at Bard College will be hosting the 2022 Symposium on Freedom. The winner will receive a £10,000 cash prize. A £3,000 cash prize will go to the second place, and £2,000 to the third place runner up. The winner and two runners up are invited to attend the symposium. Read Through.
The language of freedom fires rebellions even as it inspires institutions designed to build and preserve. Freedom announces obligations and binds us to promises that are often overlooked in favour of its caricature. At a moment in history when freedom is simultaneously feared, threatened and exalted, thinking about freedom is necessary.
- Pulitzer Center Machine Learning Reporting Grants 2022 (Up To $10,000-$25,000)
- BBC Young Writers’ Award with Cambridge University (YWA) 2022
- British Academy Global Professorships 2022
- World Food Program Innovation Challenge 2022 (Up To $100,000) How To Apply
- Plutus (TM) Foundation Grant 2022 Get Up To $2,000/How To Apply
- European Commission: Lorenzo Natali Media Prize 2022 (Up To €10,000)/How To Apply
- The List Of National And International Grant/Apply Here
Note: The fellowship is awarded for the best piece of writing on the theme of the Alpine Fellowship 2022 – Freedom.
- The winner will receive a £10,000 cash prize. A £3,000 cash prize will go to the second place, and £2,000 to the third place runner up.
- The winner and two runners up are invited to attend the symposium.
- Open to all nationalities and to anyone aged 18 and above.
- All entries must be written in English.
- Submissions must be standalone and cannot be extracts from a larger piece.
- Poetry must be submitted to the Alpine Fellowship Poetry Prize. Poetry submissions to the Writing Prize will be considered ineligible.
- Applicants can enter more than one prize in a single year, but it MUST be with different pieces of work. One piece of work can only be entered once.
- All genres permitted.
- A maximum of 2,500 words per entry.
- Limited to one entry per person.
- Text must not have been published, self-published or accepted for publication in print or online, or have won or been placed in another competition at any time (including the Alpine Fellowship Academic Writing Prize).
- Due to the volume of applications the judges decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into following the results.
- Submissions will be judged anonymously, so ensure that your name does not appear anywhere on your work.
How To Apply:
Want to enter one of our prizes
If you’re a writer, poet, academic, playwright or visual artist, then why not consider entering one of our prizes based on the theme? There are cash prizes and you’ll be invited to attend our 2022 symposium. To find out more click the link below Click here to apply
For more details: Visit Alpine Fellowship
Application deadline: April 1, 2022. Late applications will not be considered