Mills Fabrica Techstyle for Social Good Competition 2021 has commence, the winner will have the opportunity to get up to HKD 525,000 as Crown Prize. How to apply for Techstyle For Social Online Competition, Topic and Applicaton guideline, Read through.
Organizers: Fabrica Incubator Limited
Finalists: a class of the contestants selected in accordance with the descriptions and mechanisms set out by the authority of Mills Fabrica Techstyle.
Mills Fabrica is on the lookout for techstyle (technology + lifestyle) innovations with a special focus on apparel/textiles or agrifood tech that are making a positive impact on society + creating solutions for the greater good.
- Apparel/Textiles innovation
- Sustainable supply chain & production
- Materials & products innovations
- Sustainable platforms & circular models
- Agrifood Tech
- Supply chain incl. agritech, transparency, logistics, distribution and packaging
- Alternative foods/ ingredients/ new food brands
- New food retail – food apps, innovative kitchen and retail solutions
- Prizes worth over HKD 525,000 including cash prizes, enrolment onto an incubation program, mentorship sessions, hot desk + Fabrica Lab membership and access to Fabrica’s community of startups, partners and industry events.
- Individual and group entries with max. 5 members are welcome;
- At least 1 team member must be current students or graduated in the last 3 years;
- At least 1 team member must be available to participate in the final competition.
Contestants need to submit a portfolio which consist of:
- 250 Word Summary (1,600 characters in MS Word format):
- Description of the rationale and concept
- How is it matching the 3 judging criteria: innovation, impact to society, scalability
- Presentation Deck (max. 15 slides in PDF format):
- Visual evidence (i.e. photos, drawings, videos with embedded link, simulated models, and any other visual media)
- Description of the project detail
- The relevancy to the 3 judging criteria: innovation, impact to society, scalability
- 1 – 2 minutes video (video file in MP4 format):
- Prototype/ simulated model/ rendering of design
- Contestants must present the prototype or design themselves
- Fill in the form and upload your files (max. 20MB) with required formats on the submission platform
- Rename all files to your project title: TFSG21_(project title)_deck/video
- Finish submission by 31st July 2021, 23:59 hours Pacific Daylight Time (by 1st August 2021, 14:59 Hong Kong Time)
How To Apply:
Interested persons should visit official website https://www.themillsfabrica.com/tfsg2021/application/
Deadline: : July 31, 2021