Sustainable Business Management Training Programme 2022 has commence, How to apply for sustainable business opportunities for young people and women, The nature of application and requirement. Carefully read the full content of this page for the purpose of clarity.
The objective of the training is to create a supportive environment for sustainable businesses in EGYPT, LEBANON and TUNISIA in order to increase the share of cross-border MSMEs/start-ups managed by youth and women.
You may Like:
- YouthxPolicyMakers Program 2022
- Kader Asmal Fellowship 2022/2023 Fully-Funded Scholarship
- Techstyle For Social Good International Online Competition 2022 (Winner Get UP To HKD520,000)
- Itallian Scholarship Grant For Nigerians Students/2022
- Mpower Global Citizen Scholarship 2022 Up To ($5,000 Prize Ward)
The EU-funded INVESTMED project is launching its training programme on Sustainable Business Management (SBM), aiming to positively impact start-ups and Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in the green, blue and creative & cultural industries.
The Sustainable Business Management (SBM) Training is completely held in English, but subtitles will be made available if required. The training is taught by a highly qualified faculty, which includes teaching and research staff from LUMSA University (Italy) and other top universities as well as Research Institutes and International Organizations.
Purpose of the training is:
- To build up the skills of sustainable managers
- To offer the opportunity for managers to create cross-border relations
- To offer the opportunity for managers to receive an individual coaching and mentoring
- To offer the opportunity for new business ideas to meet investors
- To offer the opportunity for startups and MSMEs to gain an additional score to receive subgrants under the INVESTMED project
Eligible start-ups and MSMEs entrepreneurs will be tutored to apply for a subgrant under the ENI CBC MED programme. Attendance to the SBM training programme will be scored positively in the assessment of applications for subgrants. Students and potential entrepreneurs are not eligible for subgrants.
The learning process has a practical orientation and takes the form of structured lectures backed up by practical applications through business case studies. The SBM training programme has a duration of 12 months and adopts a blended learning approach combining both synchronous and asynchronous teaching online.
- Young graduates (24-35 years old).
- Potential entrepreneurs, start-ups and MSMEs’ staff in the green, blue and creative & cultural industry.
- People with digital ideas in the three industries are welcome
- Women of all ages are especially encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be based in one of the following countries: Egypt, Lebanon and Tunisia.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Motivation letter (max 500 words).
- CV in English indicating their suitability for this initiative and in particular highlighting relevant experience and interest in one sector.
Applications should be submitted at:https://academy.ied.eu/course/sustainablebusinesstraining
For More Information Visit Sustainable Business Management Training Programme