Sudkulturfonds Global South and East Grant 2022 portal are now open, The Sudkulturfonds has developed this grant to support 100 artists in the global south and east in the early stages of their careers. The grant of CHF 1,000 recognises artistic achievement and brings awarded artists to the attention of cultural promoters and presenters in Switzerland, despite travel restrictions. How to apply, Read through.
The call for entries is open to artists and art collectives from eligible countries working across all art forms. Eligible artists are in the early stages of their creative development and aim to advance their careers by building new professional networks, particularly in the Swiss cultural market. Applicants are requested to submit a profile video created for this call. There is no application fee.
- CREACT4MED’s Entrepreneurship Training Academy 2022
- ACRP Reporting Grants 2022 /How To Apply
- Noble Mission Active Citizen Award 2022
- The amount of the 100 Artists grant is CHF 1,000. In addition, the recognition of the grant recipients will be promoted to our broad network of arts and cultural promoters and presenters, particularly in Switzerland.
- Eligibility countries
- Open to professional artists and art collectives across all art disciplines who are both from and based in one of the eligible countries in Africa, Latin America, Southeast and Southwest Asia and East Europe (Non-EU countries). Consult the DAC List of ODA Recipients to check if the country where you live, and work, is listed.
- The 100 Artists open call specifically supports artists and art collectives who are in the early stage of their careers with 2-10 years of professional experience.
- This grant was developed for artists and art collectives who have yet to be substantially recognised within their field, the media, funding circles or the public at large.
The following are required materials to be submitted:
- Artist profile video
- Video transcription in English
- 1-2 work samples
- Completed application form
How To Apply
- Eligibility check: Before applying, please check the eligibility country list, it includes the names of all the countries from which artist applications are accepted.
- Register as a user: A valid email address is required to register as a Sudkulturfonds user and receive your personal login. Register on this page to your right.
- Login: Use your login to access the online application form for 100 Artists.
- Complete online application form: The online application form provides the template to submit all information including the artist profile video and supporting documents. Mandatory information is marked in the application form with an asterisk (). You can choose to view and submit the application form in English or French. Please select either French or English to view the application form – ignore German and Italian*. Each application is password-protected by the user’s login and can be accessed and edited later.
- Submit application: Submit your complete application by May 8, 2022 (23.59 UTC +2). Submissions are accepted only through this online application system. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your submission. Applicants are notified of the jury’s final decision within the first two weeks of July 2022.
Application Deadline: May 8, 2022
For more details, visit Sudkulturfonds Grants.