SheDecides Spark Grants 2021 | How to apply for She Decides Spark Grants, The nature of application, What you need to know about SheDecides Spark Grants is in this page. Are you looking for funding to help spark your action? Are you doing work that organises your community to Stand Up, Speak Out and act together for her right to decide? Are you a feminist group working for bodily autonomy and sexual rights? If yes carefully read through.
The SheDecides Spark Grants are now open for applications from young feminist organisers from around the world, working in self-led groups to organise, Stand Up and Speak Out for bodily autonomy. The Grants are small grants which aim to spark movement building, led by young feminist groups, collectives, movements and coalitions, for bodily autonomy.
Anyone who is starting to organise can apply for the grants, for any activity that fits with the aim – to ‘spark’ organising for bodily autonomy. Applicants must be part of a feminist group, collective, movement or coalition.
- The Spark Grants range from USD 5,000 to USD 20,000 per project.
Spark Grants are open for applications from any feminist groups who are organising around bodily autonomy and sexual rights:
- Groups led by women, trans people and gender non-conforming people, aged between 18 and 30.
- Organising projects and campaigns where those people whose sexual rights are at stake are the decision makers, leaders and organisers.
- Groups working from a feminist perspective.
- Groups based in Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean, the Arab Region, Eastern Europe.
- Groups working on urgent and contested political issues around bodily autonomy and sexual rights.
- Groups working on structural and systemic change for bodily autonomy and sexual rights.
Notes for applicants:
The application form is in English, as it is the working language of the movement. If you require a translation or adaptation of the application form in order to apply, please write a request stating your requirements to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll assess our ability to support.
Please note that applications must be developed and submitted by a feminist group, collective, movement or coalition.
How to Apply:
Applications must be filled out on the online Spark Grants form (Google Forms) by 11:59pm GMT on Sunday 26 September.
The application form is accessible here: https://forms.gle/5idE31JRhD8VM7zo7
Or Contact: SheDecides Spark Grants