SEWF Bursary 2021 | Application for Social Enterprise World Forum (SEWF) Bursary 2021 has commence, How to apply for SEWF Bursary, SEWF is working to build up a bursary fund as they recognise that these are extremely difficult times for much of the social enterprise community. Apply Now.
This application form is for social enterprises applying for support to attend SEWF 2021 (28-29 September 2021) that have been severely impacted by COVID-19 and/or are based in low income, lower middle income or conflict affected countries (as defined by World Bank Atlas at June 2020).
There are limited tickets available and tickets are designated for people that genuinely cannot afford the standard registration fees.
- U.S Women (Get Up To $12,000 USD) For AAUW Career Development Grants 2021/How To Apply
- SAP Young Professionals Program (West Africa, Nigeria) 2021/ How To Apply
- LEAP Africa Recruitment 2021/ How To Apply
Note: If your application is approved, you will receive a ticket link from email@example.com. Please do not share this with anyone. Due to the need and limited tickets available we can only accept one application for one ticket per organisation.
This year they travel – albeit virtually – to Nova Scotia, where they have partnered with Common Good Solutions as 2021 Co-host to shine a spotlight on Canada, while also addressing priorities and issues for social enterprises around the world. Priority themes and topics include climate and circular economy, youth, rural, Indigenous-led social enterprise, gender, social procurement, COVID-19 and economic recovery.
To be eligible for either bursary you must:
- Represent a social enterprise (leader, practitioner, board member);
- Have experienced a significant loss in income of 50% as a result of the impacts of COVID-19;
- be based in a low income, lower middle income or conflict affected country (as defined by World Bank Atlas at June 2020).
How To Apply:
Join The Social Enterprise World Forum (SEWF 2021) to connect with thousands of leading social entrepreneurs, access world-class content and be part of the world’s largest social enterprise conversation.
Deadline: August 31, 2021