Seedstars Growth Program Get Up To $50,000 USD in Investment – How to Appy
Seedstars Growth Program 2020, (market startup ) Get Up To $50,000 USD, growth model Program 2020. The Seedstars Growth model program, Access up to $50,000 USD form Seedstars Growth model, How to obtain $50,000 USD investment, read through.
This page will help you navigate the process of accessing Seedstars Growth model program opportunities while highlighting ways to prepare the next level in life.
Do you want to star up investment, or to growth already existing investment, If yes, Seedstars Growth Program is for you, obtain up to $50,000 USD, Apply Now.
Note: Seedstars have mastered the technique of organising an entire acceleration program virtually. So, rather than taking you out of your market, they bring the expertise to you so that you may remain close to your customers and your team.
- $50,000 Initial investment: $30,000 cash + $20,000 program fee
- Up to $100,000 In-kind services & perks: Services provided by Microsoft, Intel, Hubspot, Rebump, Segment, Evernote, Xero, UpWork etc.
- Up to $500,000 Follow-On Investment: Consideration for a follow on investment from Seedstars and its global investor network.
Eligible startup must
- Have achieved Product-Market Fit
- Verified Business Model
- Profitable Unit Economics
- Ready to invest in Growth
- Be operating in a High-Impact sector
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Application & Screening: Applications are open until June 14, 2020, where startups that fit the criteria can submit their application.
- Selection: The acceleration program team will conduct online and face-to-face interviews with the pre-selected startups before the final selection will be announced by end of June, 2020.
- Kick-off Webinars: The Program kicks off with an intensive week of webinars with the main goal to define clear OKRs, setting up tools and building the foundation for growth.
- Growth Program: The program runs for 12 weeks through a series of 12 modules focused on Growth and Series A fundraising through weekly 1:1 mentoring sessions and webinars with subject experts
- Post Growth Program: After the end of the Growth Program, the team will evaluate your performance in order to decide on follow-on investments and additional support to help your startup grow.