15th SEARCA Photo Contest portal is open, The SEARCA 15th Edition, theme One Health is Wealth: Healthy Agriculture and Sustainable Food Systems amidst COVID-19 seeks images from across Southeast Asia that embody One Health. Do you want to apply for 15th SEARCA Photo Contest? If yes, check the directive how to apply.
The 15th SEARCA Photo Contest (2021): Photo submissions ideally showcase interactions between humans, plants, animals and the environment in agricultural and sustainable food systems settings in the midst of the ongoing pandemic.
Below What You Need To Know:
- Orangesoft Women In Technology Scholarship Program 2021 (Only Female Students In The U.S)
- Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship 2022(Fully Funded)
- Africa Innovation Fellowship (WomHub 2021) How To Apply
- The List Of National And International Grant 2021/Apply Here
- List Of Scholarship (Secondary, Undergraduate, Post-Graduate, Master) Programme 2021
Sub-themes of interest include:
- Contribution of farmer families and youths toward One Health in pandemic conditions
- Sustainable/environmentally harmonious food systems as a working example of One Health
- Food safety, healthy diets, and improved nutrition through One Health in agriculture
- Safeguarding animal health amidst the Asian Swine Flu pandemic
- Environmental awareness and protection on the farm level in COVID conditions
- 1st Prize: $1,000
- 2nd Prize: $800
- 3rd Prize: $500
- SEARCA Director’s Choice: $500
- Phillippine Deparment of Education Secretary’s Choice: $500
- People’s Choice (via Facebook voting): $400
- Best Youth Photographer (Camera): $300
- Best Youth Photographer (Mobile Phone): $300
- Open to all Southeast Asian nationals except SEARCA staff and their immediate family members.
- A contestant can enter an unlimited number of entries for as long as these meet the photo contest specifications.
- To minimize cases of plagiarism, contestants will be asked during the submission process to certify that:
- they own the photographs submitted and that they grant SEARCA full permission to use it in knowledge packaging, sharing, and advocacy related to SEARCA mandate. SEARCA shall ensure that the photographer will be properly credited for photos used, such as in print and digital publications;
- the photographs are original, have not won any previous photo contests, have not been published elsewhere (whether print or electronic), and have not been submitted as entries to any other photo contests during the 15th SEARCA Photo Contest (2021) period. The same or similar photos submitted to past SEARCA photo contests may not be submitted again; and
- that the photos have not been digitally altered and/or enhanced in any way other than simple cropping.
- Relevance to the theme 40%
- Technical quality (clarity, use of tones and color, photographic composition) 30%
- Impact (regional flavor) 30%
How To Apply
Kindly read the guidelines before submitting your entry.
Each entry should have the following details in English:
- full name of photographer
- photographer’s country of origin;
- photo caption/description;
- place where the photo was taken (include town/municipality, province/state, and country);
- complete date taken;
- equipment/type of camera used; and
- other information that SEARCA may deem necessary to collect for reference purposes.
For more information, visit SEARCA Photo Contest.
Deadline: November 30, 2021