SAP Young Professionals Program 2021 has commence, How to apply for SAP Young Professionals Program, The nature of SAP Young Professionals Program, All what you need to know about SAP Young Professionals Program is in this page. Focus attention and read through.
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots.
SAP Young Professionals Program:
The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant.
Do want to participate in SAP Young Professionals Program 2021? If Yes, visit https://jobs.sap.com/
- TDTU Offers scholarships for International Students to Study the Undergraduate Programs 2021/2022/ Apply Now
- Ashinaga Africa Initiative (Study Abroad) 2021/ How to Apply
- South Africa Future Females Business School Tech Program 2021.
- BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program 2021(Up To $10,000) Business Women In Canada/ How To Apply
- CHRDA Writing Contract “The Unheard Voices Of The Anglophone Crisis” [Cameroonians Only]/ How To Apply
- Lead2030 Challenge For SDG4 ($50,000 Grant)/How Apply
- IRP Emerging Poverty Scholars Fellowship 2021–2023/How To Apply
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognised associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Nigeria;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
NOTE: The program will commence Early September 2021 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 3 months.
Due to the spread of Coronavirus this training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
- SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
- Please share an English version of your resume while applying for this program
- Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply.
Deadline: Not Specified: