Radboud University Scholarship For International Student 2023 | The Radboud University Scholarship 2023 portal are now open, The Scholarship offers talented, highly motivated, non-EEA students with outstanding study results the opportunity to be awarded a scholarship for a complete English-taught Radboud University Master’s degree programme. Read on how to apply below.
Radboud University located in Netherlands country, Each year, a number of partial scholarships are awarded within the Radboud Scholarship Programme for the duration of one of the English taught Master’s degree programmes (with the exception of Erasmus Mundus Master’s programmes and joint-degree Master’s programmes).
Read more opportunities
- A Radboud Scholarship will reduce your tuition fee to € 2,209
- The scholarship also covers costs for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance for your stay in the Netherlands (Aon Student Insurance).
- A grant holder in 2022/2023 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,209,- instead of €16,000
Available Faculties for Master’s programmes:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Nijmegen School of Management
- Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Eligible countries or regions – All non-EU/non-EEA countries
- hold a non-EU/non-EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EU/EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands (exchange programmes excluded, provided that they are part of the bachelor degree achieved outside the Netherlands)
- meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s programme of your choice
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting 1 September 2023 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
How to apply
You can apply by indicating during your application for admission for a Master’s programme in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship.
You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae. If you already uploaded these documents for the Master’s programme application, you can upload the same documents again for your scholarship application.
NOTE: The selection for the scholarship and the admission to the Master’s programme are two separate processes: admission to the Master’s programme does not imply selection for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 28 February 2023 23:59 CEST