PYES Empowerment | Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme is one of the Federal Government Empowerment Programme that will touches the lives of both Youth and Old Nigerian Citizen. If you want to invest in these sector: Agriculture, 1CT & Mobile money, Fashion, Catering, Technical Acquisition, Apply for PYES Empowerment now, List of FG Grant Programme.
PYES Empowerment Scheme was lunch to eradicate poverty among Youth and to improve cash flow in Nigeria Economy System. It is an initiative coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs (OSAPYSA) powered by the office of the Secretary to the Federal Government.
Do you want to expand your existed business or you want to open a new business? If yes, Apply for Presidential Youth Empowerment (PYES) before is too late.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment application portal is open for interested Nigeria Youth and business expertise.
- Create and grow wealth among the ever-increasing youth population of Nigeria.
- Reduce unemployment among Nigerian youth by creating over 774,000 empowerment opportunities.
- Integrate into the mainstream of government policies, programs, and national budget youth development.
- Contribute to GDP growth through the development of Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs).
- Guarantee sustainable income for the Nigerian youth.
- Integrate into the Economic Diversification policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria the youths of Nigeria.
- Help achieve the financial inclusion strategy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Train and empower youth to have the capacity to empower at least one other youth within his/her immediate community.
- Fight the scourge of criminality and drug abuse among the youth by empowering them to be productively engaged.
- Build the capacity of the youth to enable them to take charge of their well being and future by building their assets and realizing their potentials.
- Enhance production, productivity and value addition for new and existing urban and rural entrepreneurs across the 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria on a sustainable basis.
PYES Programme invest in the following Sector:
- ICT & Mobile money
- Technical Acquisition
However, as you are preparing for the registrations of PYES Programme 2021 that is yet to be release, check other prerequisite requirements that will determined your eligibility below.
- All applicants must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- You must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Ability to communicate in the Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
As an applicant, you must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefits from the scheme.
- Also, all applicants must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- The beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- All applicants must complete a guarantor’s form on www.p-yes.gov.ng.
- YES recruitment portal is @ www.p-yes.gov.ng
- Registration is free, so signup for an account if you don’t have one.
- You can also connect your social handle such as Twitter or Facebook.
- Register your State of residence and LGA of residence.
- You can hover over to your profile and update it ; you can update your bank account details and other information as you wish.
- Upload all necessary documents and submit your application.
You can also apply in person if you do not wish to apply online; collect a registration form from the PYES office below.
Youth and Student Affairs,
5th Floor, Wing B Phase 1,
Federal Secretariat Complex,
Central Business District,
- A computing device containing the necessary information for the specific engagements.
- Entrepreneurial and employment skills.
- National skills qualification certificate.
- Monthly stipends.
NOTE: Shortlisted candidate will be contacted to write a test. that will lead to yes offer.