PwC South Africa Graduate Careers 2022| PwC brings together unique combinations of people, powered by technology, galvanizing ourselves as a community of solvers to address those dual challenges, Are you a young graduate in South Africa? If yes, Don’t miss this opportunity. Read through.
Let’s put your skills to work in new and unexpected ways. Be part of The New Equation.
PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with over 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
CLICK HERE for more opportunity
PwC has a presence in 34 African countries with an office footprint covering 66 offices. With a single Africa leadership team and more than 400 partners and 9000 professionals across Africa, we serve some of the continent’s largest businesses across all industries
Foundation for the Future (FFtF) 2023, The foundation of the strategy is our multidisciplinary model, which allows us to help clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes by bringing together deep expertise across a broad range of capabilities. It is this combination of capabilities and the ability to look at things.
from different perspectives that is so essential to delivering high quality and real impacts for clients, stakeholders and society at large in Africa and globally.
Consulting helps some of the world’s most significant organisations become even more effective in an environment where the risk of disruption is more intense than ever before. We help clients improve the way they operate; accelerate their growth; reduce their costs; manage their risks; develop their talent and change the way they do business. In doing so, we bring our collective expertise to focus on the big issues our clients are grappling with today.
- You will work closely with the best in industry, finance and government in South Africa and possibly abroad, bringing fresh insights and motivation to the problems they face.
- Address the challenges created by organisational change; or draw up a sustainability strategy that aligns their commercial objectives with broader environmental and social concerns.
You can gain experience in four business families:
- Front Office Transformation accelerates value and enables leading organisations to develop customer loyalty, drive growth, increase productivity, and inspire and engage the workforce. It is enabled by sub-solutions and accelerators combined with our industry-leading experience and technical subject matter experts for best-in-class digital enablement.
- Operations Transformation delivers an end-to-end operations transformation for our clients, including operations planning, procurement, supply chain, and manufacturing.
- Corporate Function Transformation delivers new ways of solving problems, creating unique experiences and accelerating business performance. Sub-solutions include Analytics and AI Transformation, HR Transformation, Cloud Transformation and Finance Transformation.
- Transformation is about helping clients to become transformative organisations, capable of radically reinventing themselves in the face of fast moving disruption. Key priorities include enabling them to become Fit for Growth and ensuring they have the front and back office capabilities to create value, deliver their growth strategies and outperform their competitors.
A degree (preferably postgraduate i.e. honours) in the following fields of study:
- Engineering — all specialisations
- Risk Management
- Computational and Applied Mathematics/Mathematics
- Computer Science and related fields
- Industrial and Organisational Psychology
- Business Science, Strategy and related fields
- Health Sciences
- Environmental Sciences and related fields
A 60% minimum cumulative average across all years of study should be attained.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualify applicants Click here to apply
Application Deadline: December 1st, 2022
For More details: Visit PwC