PTCIJ Climate Change Fellowship 2021| The Premium Times Centre for Investigative Journalism (PTCIJ) portal is open, The authority of PTCIJ invite journalists, media professionals, researchers and analysts to apply for climate change fellowship across west Africa. Requirement and how to apply, Read through.
It particularly aims to empower actors in the media and civil society towards their advocacy and strategic role in environmental decision making and governance. link to apply for Islamic Development Bank Internship Program 2021
NOTE: through its Natural Resource, Extractives and Climate Change Programme (NAREP) aims to enhance the capacity of journalists, media professionals and civil society actors to promote climate action in West Africa.
- Bettina Fund Mentorship Programme 2021
- Sustainable Business Management Training Programme 2021 (Egypt, Lebanon And Tunisia)
- YouthxPolicyMakers Program 2021
- Kader Asmal Fellowship 2022/2023 Fully-Funded Scholarship
- Techstyle For Social Good International Online Competition 2021 (Winner Get UP To HKD520,000)
- Itallian Scholarship Grant For Nigerians Students 2021/2022
- Mpower Global Citizen Scholarship 2021 Up To ($5,000 Prize Ward)
- Training and mentorship opportunities for fellows
- Monthly stipend and data allowance.
- Media appearances on topical climate change issues
Before you start your application process, it is advisable that you go through the following requirements list to know what you will need to complete your application successfully:
- Open to journalists, policy analysts and researchers working around climate change-related issues in any of these English-speaking West African countries: Ghana, The Gambia, Sierra Leone, Liberia and Nigeria.
- Applicants must have relevant experience in investigative reporting, research, or policy analysis.
- Female journalists/ researchers are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Pitches/research proposals must be centred around climate change in West Africa (you can focus on a country).
How To apply:
Interested Candidates Click To Apply
Deadline: July 16, 2021