Portal Josephus Foundation Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2022/2023| The First Technical University has open portal for Josephus Foundation partial Scholarship. The scholarship Worth ₦650,000 per successful applicants. Read through how to apply.
Josephus Foundation Scholarship is a highly competitive scholarship endowed by the Josephus Foundation, courtesy of the University Chancellor, Chief (Dr.) Tunde Afolabi, MFR. It is part of the institution’s support services to exceptionally brilliant but indigent students who otherwise may not be able to afford University tertiary education.
The scholarship is a partial scholarship that covers tuition and accommodation fees only, while the beneficiaries will be responsible for a one-time payment of other municipal and service charges as enumerated in the schedule of fees for undergraduate students.
- Scholarship Worth ₦650,000
- Scholarship covers tuition and accommodation fees.
- The beneficiaries will be responsible for a one-time payment of other municipal and service charges in institution.
- The scholarship will be offered on an annual basis to newly admitted (UTME, JUBEP and direct entry) students and could be held, subject to satisfactory performance, for the duration of a beneficiary’s programme of study.
Applicants for the scholarship must satisfy the following criteria
- Have accepted admission or under consideration for admission to any of the degree programmes at First Technical University, Ibadan in the on-going 2022/2023 admission cycle; RECOMMENDED:
- passed at only one sitting ordinary level English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Biology/Agricultural Science/Geography at least at the credit level. In addition, Direct Entry students must have at least Credit at an advanced level in any 3 relevant science subjects;
- perform satisfactorily in the University Scholarship Screening Examination; and
- Maintain a Cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 3.50 to qualify for annual renewal of the scholarship.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Application Deadline: Unspecify