Portal for FirstBank of Nigeria Recruitment 2022| The Recruitment portal of FirstBank of Nigeria are now open, If you are a talented recent graduate of any recognized institution, this is your chance to join the largest and most talented community that has spread across SubSaharan Africa and beyond (FirstBank of Nigeria). Read how to apply
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (“FirstBank”), established in 1894, is the premier Bank in West Africa, Nigeria’s number one bank brand and the leading financial services solutions provider in Nigeria.
- Project Manager (Architecture)
- Project Officer, Construction & Maintenance (Estate Management)
- Project Officer, Construction & Maintenance (Quantity Surveyor)
- Marketing Services Coordinator, Creative/Illustrator
- Policies and Regulatory Compliance
- AML/CFT REPORTING OFFICER
- RECOVERY OFFICER (RO)
- Team Lead, Classified Assets Management
- Unit Head, Classified Assets Management
- Unit Head, Budgeting & Analytics
- Finance Business Partner
- Finance Business Analyst
- Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking – Energy (Upstream) Lagos
- Group Head – Public Sector Group (North 2)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop the strategy for Business Development within the MDAs/govt. parastatal of its business region.
- Ensure significant increase in market share within the group.
- Drive performance of the Group.
- Ensure effective relationship management and building new and existing customers.
- Optimally exploiting new and existing opportunities in the market.
- Contributes towards the achievement of established marketing goals/objectives through implementation of marketing strategies and plans within the assigned area of jurisdiction.
- Generate leads and identify new business opportunities
- Portal for Creative Business Cup Nigeria 2022 (Win Up to N1 million)
- Portal Edo State Government Massive Recruitment 2022/ How to apply
First Degree in any discipline. Higher Degrees/Professional Certification is an advantage
Key Competency Requirements
- Strategic/Business Planning
- Bank structure, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of government structure, policies and initiatives
- Knowledge of political system and power centers in relevant areas.
- Industry knowledge and experience
- Banking operations/services/products
- Regulatory Compliance
- Strong leadership and negotiations skills
- Strong networking and Relationship Management skills
- Team building / conflict management
- Strategic Management skills
- Strong marketing and deal structuring skills
- Excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent business development experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Portfolio Management
- Credit Assessment and Structuring
- Marketing/ Sales
- Business/ Product Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Client Industry Knowledge
- Budget Planning & Control
- Financial Analysis
- Business/ Operational Strategy
How To Apply
Interested and qualified Applicants should:
Application Deadline: September 18, 2022