Portal for Creative Business Cup Nigeria 2022 | The portal for Creative Business Cup Nigeria 2022 are now open, A chance to win 1 million naira. The Creative Business Cup provides an opportunity to get exposure and to meet industry partners and investors. How to apply
Creative Business Cup is much more than just a competition – it is a global year-round initiative that empowers entrepreneurs in the creative industries, helping them grow their business ideas, connecting them to investors and the global markets, and strengthening their innovative capabilities to the benefit of industry and society.
The Creative Business Cup is an opportunity to gain visibility and network with investors and industry partners. They prioritise the creative industry since creative industries greatly contribute to global economic growth and jobs. Cross-sector innovation contributes to the creation of a more dynamic and competitive society by fostering the development of new and inventive solutions to the difficulties encountered by established industries. The goal of CBC Nigeria is to empower not only the participating entrepreneurs, but also the whole Nigerian startup community.
Why Creative Industries?
Because creative industries contribute significantly to economic growth and employment worldwide. It also helps develop new and innovative solutions to challenges faced by traditional industries through cross-sector innovation, thereby creating a more dynamic and competitive society. The purpose of CBC Nigeria is to empower not only the participating startups but the creative startup community throughout Nigeria.
- Be between 18 – 35 age
- Be an entrepreneur from the creative sector
- Show creativity and innovation
- Have an idea with business potential
- Leisure Activities
- Film, Video & Photography
- Software, computer games & electronic publishing (for creative industries)
- Toys & Games
- 3D printing maker
- Craft & Artisan
- Experiences technologies
- Stand a chance to win 1 million naira
- Take part in an Accelerator programme
- 5-day enterprise Bootcamp
- Get mentoring from a pool of international mentors
- Business support services
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Application Deadline: September 5, 2022
- Portal Josephus Foundation Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2022 /2023
- Portal for Midwestern Oil and Gas Company Limited Scholarship Awards / 2022/2023 (University & Secondary)
- AWOLA: Africa Women Leaders in Agro-ecology Program 2022