Portal Bhumi Fellowship Grant 2022 | The portal Bhumi Fellowship Grant 2022 is open, Do you want to be a leader who can change the Indian Education System? If yes, and you are a Young Indians Apply for Bhumi Fellowship Grant and received fund of Rs 18,000. How to apply, Read through.
Bhumi Fellowship, an initiative by Bhumi, is aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goal 4 – “Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.”
The ineffectiveness of the Indian education system puts future generations at risk. Only reimagined and more effective schools can equip Indian children with the knowledge and skills they need to thrive. The Bhumi Fellowship offers you a chance to reimagine the way children learn and create a working system that prepares children for a better tomorrow.
Read Also: Portal List Of Grant
- Monthly grant of Rs 18,000.
- In-depth real time training.
- Collaborate to influence. Lead to impact.
- Problem solving through critical thinking.
- Continue in Bhumi as a full-time employee.
- Life-long access to alumni-changemakers.
- Open to spirited young graduates (between 20 and 30 years old) who are passionate about transforming the education system and are willing to commit to a two-year full-time fellowship.
- Your past experiences in volunteering and/or leading teams will serve as an advantage in understanding the problem at root and taking a collective approach for equitable education.
How to Apply
- Stage 1: Application – Your application will help them understand your experiences, your aspirations, and motivations to join the Bhumi Fellowship.
- Stage 2: Telephonic Interview – A 30-minute telephonic conversation to understand a little more in depth about you that may not have been captured on the application form.
- Stage 3: Final Assessment – Final stage of the selection process comprising lesson execution, group discussion, and problem solving. Upon clearing these, you will be invited to a personal interview.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2022