Plutus (TM) Foundation Grant 2022 portal is open, The Plutus Foundation provides grant money and resources to foster opportunities for the financial media to create, develop, and administer community-based programs that enhance financial literacy, education, and empowerment. Read Through.
The Plutus Foundation Grant period for Spring 2022 is now open. Submit your proposal follow the directive below. Twice per year, the Foundation makes available two or more grants to members of the personal finance media providing community-based financial education and/or financial literacy programs.
- The maximum they will grant to each recipient in this round is $2,000.
- The Plutus Foundation awards grants to members of the independent financial media who work to create financial literacy programs in their own community. Members of the financial media, including but not limited to bloggers, podcasters, vloggers, journalists, speakers, and authors, are invited to apply. Educators are also eligible.
- They support programs globally, but they focus most of their resources on programs that are based in the United States.
All submitted proposals will be evaluated by the grant management team and will be reviewed for mandatory criteria as well as cohesiveness with The Plutus Foundation’s mission. Proposals that are incomplete or do not align with the mission will be eliminated from consideration.
Based on the results of the evaluation, the programs most aligned with the mission of the Plutus Foundation will be selected as the recipients. However, if the committee decides that no proposal sufficiently meets the criteria, no grants will be awarded and the call for proposals will be reissued. If a proposal is selected and is unable to fulfill the contract with The Plutus Foundation, the grant may be terminated and awarded to the next qualified applicant.
- European Commission: Lorenzo Natali Media Prize 2022 (Up To €10,000)/How To Apply
- The List Of National And International Grant/Apply Here
How To Apply:
Prepare a proposal document that meets all of their criteria. Your proposal document must include the following information:
- Statement of relevance to the mission of the Plutus Foundation.
- Description of your program’s target audience.
- An outline of the structure of your program.
- If your program is currently or has previously been active, any achievements or awards it has received.
- A description of any outcomes by which you will measure your program’s success.
- A full program budget.
- Contact information and biography of the project manager.
For more information, visit Plutus Foundation Grant.