OurGreenerFuture Campaign | World Bank call for Video submission #OurGreenerFuture Campaign 2021, How to submit your video to World Bank, How to participate in #OurGreenerFuture Campaign, The nature of application. Carefully Read through.
The World Bank is interested in your contribution as the #OurGreenerFuture Campaign 2021 begin, During the past year, they’ve invited youth from around the world to tell their stories and ideas where decisions are made, the World Bank Spring, and Annual Meetings. Last fall they asked youth how could they participate in a resilient recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Do you want submit your video for #OurGreenerFuture Campaign 2021? If yes, Visit https://wb.forms.fm/
Their ideas were shared at the same level as John Kerry, U.S. Special Presidential Envoy for Climate; Melinda Gates, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Director General, World Trade Organization; Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director-General at the World Health Organization; and many more high-level decision-makers!
- TDTU Offers scholarships for International Students to Study the Undergraduate Programs 2021/2022/ Apply Now
- Ashinaga Africa Initiative (Study Abroad) 2021/ How to Apply
- South Africa Future Females Business School Tech Program 2021.
- BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program 2021(Up To $10,000) Business Women In Canada/ How To Apply
- CHRDA Writing Contract “The Unheard Voices Of The Anglophone Crisis” [Cameroonians Only]/ How To Apply
- Lead2030 Challenge For SDG4 ($50,000 Grant)/How Apply
- IRP Emerging Poverty Scholars Fellowship 2021–2023/How To Apply
This fall is no different, if you are between 18 and 35 years old tell in a 1-min video OR in a photo with text answering the following: Identify 3 actions your country/community could take to build a greener, more inclusive future.
- A selection of videos will be posted on World Bank Group channels.
Eligibility for Video submission #OurGreenerFuture Campaign 2021,
- Participants must be between 18 years old and 34 years old. The #OurGreenerFuture campaign is not directed at minors under the age of 18 years old.
- There is no fee payable to enter the competition.
you chose to submit a video, here are the requirements:
- The video must be no more than 1 minute long.
- Record in a quiet place (no music or background noise)
- Listen to your audio before you upload to make sure they can hear you.
- If you’re inside a car, or if someone is helping you film, or if you are in a noisy environment, holding the camera closer could help so the microphone picks up your voice instead of the environment.
- Make sure the video is not shaky, the camera must be still while filming.
- Do not edit or add captions, they will do it.
If you chose to submit a photo with text, here are the requirements:
- Take a photo of yourself holding a sign with your three points written on a paper/cardboard.
- Make sure they can read the sign.
- Include your three points in writing in your submission.
Judging will take place during August and September 2021 and selected participants will be contacted in September-October 2021 by email. Entries will be judged against originality, creativity, and solutions presented. The judging panel’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Selected people will be contacted via the contact information provided with their submission.