Orangesoft Women in Technology Scholarship portal 2021 is open, Orangesoft offers a scholarship dedicated to female college or university students pursuing STEM, or other technology-related studies and careers. If you are a U.S Female Students. Apply for Orangesoft Scholarship, Requirement and how to apply, carefully read through.
Orangesoft is a company that develops mobile and web apps that people love. We come up with high-quality digital solutions for businesses of different sizes and from various industries.
- Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship 2022(Fully Funded)
- Africa Innovation Fellowship (WomHub 2021) How To Apply
- The List Of National And International Grant 2021/Apply Here
- List Of Scholarship (Secondary, Undergraduate, Post-Graduate, Master) Programme 2021
Orangesoft has already been collaborating with universities in Belarus, where our head office is located. Since our start in 2011, we have been carrying out internship programs, supporting local IT communities, holding and taking part in various activities that aim to share practical experience, and introduce students to the inner workings of the industry.
This scholarship will help a high school or university female student to achieve their goal in their future career in a technical field. They want to support a talented young techie who would like to pursue their dream to innovate our tech-first world.
- A prize of $1,000 is awarded to the selected winner.
- Be a student who is currently studying at or has been accepted to an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Be currently enrolled in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) degree-granting program OR demonstrate plans to pursue a career in the field of technology after graduation.
- Identify as a woman.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
How To Apply
Write an essay on one of the following topics:
- What challenges do women in tech face? What solutions to these challenges can you propose and why?
- Why does the IT-sphere need women, and what impact do you believe you could make in the industry?
- How to inspire other women to choose a tech specialty?