(NSCDC) Civil Defence Recruitment Portal 2022 | Civil Defence Recruitment Portal 2022 is open, Civil Defence application guideline, If you want to apply for Civil Defence Job or you want to know more about Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps ( NSCDC), Requirement for Recruitment and eligibility. Focus attention and Read below.
Civil Defence Recruitment is the yearly exercise conducted by Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps ( NSCDC) and it made available for both male and Female, Ranging from ranks and qualifications.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps ( NSCDC), this page contain the full application Guideline on how to successfully submitting your applications without stress. Read guideline carefully before you begin the application process. though some people will fine it difficult to use their android phone or Ipad to do the Civil Defence Recruitment registration but i may recommend you to visit any cyber cafe nearest to you for assistance.
However, Our platform is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully.
In this regard, you must chose one position suitable for your qualification and you must also adhere strictly to guideline and directive for your name to be shortlisted.
NSCDC Recruitment Positions:
- Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Drivers/Mechanics
- Corps Assistant (CAII) – Drivers/Mechanics
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Artisans
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – General Duties
- Also, Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – Artisans
- Furthermore, Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – General Duties
- Entry-level Inspector of Corps (IC)
- Senior Inspector of Corps (SIC) – (Graduate & Exp.)
- Corps Assistant (CAII) – Medical and Health Services
- Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
- Assistant Superintendent of Corps II (ASCII) – (Graduate & Exp.)
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Optometrists
- Inspector of Corps (IC) Nursing
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Dentist
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Medical Doctor
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be a fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Also, Applicants must not be members of a secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
To apply for the ongoing Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with your application:
- Click on Start your application button above to commence your application. You will be required to register using a valid email and a password of your choices
- On successful registration, a confirmation message will be sent to the email you provided. CHECK YOUR SPAM MESSAGES IF YOU CAN’T FIND IT WITHIN YOUR INBOX. Click on the link provided to continue your application
- After successful confirmation, log in with the combination of your email and password.
- You are required to complete the bio-data (personal information) section first. Without completing this section, you cannot proceed with your application.
- Please complete all the provided sections with accurate information. Ensure you print out your acknowledgement slip at the end of your application
- Candidates are expected to log into the website above, fill and submit the application form online. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- The application must be Online
- Candidate should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
- National Driver’s License is required.
The closing date or deadline for NSCDC 2022 Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
For detailed data on Jobs and Scholarship from around the world Visit www. infolinknews.com