NPF Massive Recruitment 2020/ Check Here
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) inform the general public and the interested candidates to apply for a career job of the NPF 2020, How to apply and the requirement, read the guide below.
The recruitment into the NPF career is a yearly exercise which is carried out by the Nigeria Police Force every year. It is made available to both male and female.
Currently, The Nigeria Police Recruitment is Yet to be released online and it will be free of charge. as we process to progress, advise you to get yourself prepared both in credentials and documents which are listed below.
However, If you’re a graduate or non-graduate the recruitment of NPF is more suitable for you. In this case, the major requirement to apply is that you must have completed NYSC or provide proof of exemption if you are a graduate. The Other prerequisites of SSCE are also applicable.
Are you seeking for a job in NPF? Or you want to be first to apply, If yes, this article is for you, just follow the application instruction, they’re space for you in Nigeria Police Force.
Related: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Click Here
Nigeria Navy Recruitment Click Here
The Vacancies Positions
- Assistant Superintendent Of Police (ASP)
- Senior Inspector of Police
- Police Constable
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant must have National Identity Number(NIN)
- Applicants must be medically fit and present a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- The applicant would be required to pass a drug test
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Applicant must be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to printout referees and security clearance form which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
- The Application Portal would be closed after four (4) weeks of opening.
- Applications in breach of the application procedure will not be entertained.
Computer Based Test CBT
There shall be a Computer Based Test (CBT) for Shortlisted Candidates.
Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
If you need our update or current information concerning NPF Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.