Noble Mission Active Citizen Award 2022 portal are now open for Young Africans, The award seeks to encourage young people to regularly take action that contributes to upholding democracy and achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The winners receive recognition certificates. Read Through.
The Active Citizenship Award is an annual recognition of young Africans (between the ages of 15 and 35) living in Africa, who go beyond their civic duties to uphold democracy, improve access to basic amenities, realize the SDGs or improve the quality of life in their communities/countries in Africa.
This year’s award categories are:
- Gender Equality
- Climate Action and Environmental Justice
- peace, Justice and Security
- Active Citizenship in Ghana Award
- Active Citizenship in Kenya Award
- Active Citizenship in Liberia Award
- Active Citizenship in The Gambia Award
- ACRP Reporting Grants 2022 /How To Apply
- New Futures Fellowship 2022: Research and Action to solve The Climate Crisis
- Music In Africa Live Capacity-Building Grant 2022 (Get Up To €10,000)/How To Apply
- Atomic Grants 2022 ( Up To $1,500) How To Apply
- All Finalists and winners for each category will receive a recognition certificate. The finalists will also feature in the ‘Active Citizens Hall of Fame’.
- Be an African living and working in any of the following African countries: Nigeria, Gambia, Liberia, Ghana and Kenya.
- Must not be below 15 years or above 35 years of age.
- Your work can be related to any of the following: Education, Health, Climate action, Gender equality, Peace and Justice, and Democracy.
- Someone can recommend you, but you must submit the nomination yourself.
- Past finalists are not eligible to re-apply.
How To Apply
Active Citizen Award 2022, Interested person submit nomination
Application Deadline: April 30, 2022