NJI Recruitment 2021| The National Judicial Institute (NJI) are recruiting, the directive on how to apply for NJI recruitment 2021, the nature of NJI recruitment as well as the requirement, eligibility and online application process. full details.
Know that the requirement and the ability to carry out NJI duties through your physical and credential screening will determined the letter of appointment.
Before you begin to process your online application, check below the requirement if you are eligible.
- Candidates are often asked to upload their CVs and document (certificate – HND/OND/BSC/MSC as required) on the NJI recruitment portal. This is why it is essential for candidates to visit their nji.gov.ng for updates and available positions.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Applying candidates must not be more than 30 years.
- Candidates must be a Nigerian, either by birth or nationalization.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification – a voter’s card, driving license or international passport.
- Candidates must show a willingness to push beyond their comfort zone
- Candidate must be computer literate and conversant with the Microsoft Office
However, it is important to not that the NJI Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated one the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or NIJ recruitment portal @ www.nji.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. NJI doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the NJI recruitment.
Important Point to Note on NJI recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NIJ recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NJI portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NJI
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on www.nji.gov.ng
- NJI Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in NJI