Nigerian Int’l Passport Current Cost | This article is about the Nigerian International Passport, the current cost, The nature of application, Guideline on how to apply for Nigerian International Passport, If you want to apply for new Nigerian International Passport or to renew the existing one, read the new directive below.
Nigerian International Passport is like an authority that give you right to get access or international trip depending the on countries apply for.
Do you want to obtain a new Passport or to renew the old one? If yes, this page s for you, read through
Base on the Nigeria Immigration Service, The current cost of Nigerian International Passport and Application Guideline below are details.
Nigerian Int’l Passport Current Cost:
- The Nigerian international passport for the new 64-page is N70,000 with a 10 year validity period while N35,000 is for the period of five years
- The Nigerian international passport for the new 32-page is N25,000 with a five year validity period.
The introduction of new enhanced passport booklet and passport with a 10-year validity had various category of passports and approved fees.
For the purpose of clarity check below:
- 32-page five-year standard passport stood at N25,000;
- 64-page five-year standard passport at N35,000;
- 64-page 10-year standard passport at N70,000
The new passport has advantages which include passport with 10-year validity, self-tracking of application and express centers for urgent application.
Other advantages include weather friendliness, compliance with latest ICAO standard, polycarbonate technology that reduced incidence of damage as well saves Nigerians in the Diaspora time of frequent visits to Nigerian Embassies.
Nigerian Int’l Passport Application Guideline:
- Visit the Home page of Nigeria Immigration Portal
- Locate & click on the appropriate application form to start the process:
- e-Passport Application Form
- MRP – Passport Application Form (Not Applicable In All Missions)
- Select a passport type “Standard e-Passport” OR “Official e-Passport”, then click on ‘Start Application’ button.
- Fill the Application form; check the ‘I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS FORM’ check box then click the “PRINT” Button to print filled form.
- Click on ‘Submit Application’ button to view ‘Applicant details page’
- Click on “Proceed to Online Payment”
- Click to select Payment Currency “Pay in Naira” or “Pay in Dollars” option then Click on ‘Continue’ button
- Choose the currency you want to use for payment (Naira or US Dollars):
- If you selected option to pay in Naira, you will be prompted to select PayType (payment method): “Bank”, “Credit OR Debit card
- If you intend to pay at a bank, selected “Bank” and click continue,
- View the list of participating banks and then click on ‘Continue’.
- The “Print Acknowledgment” button will help you print “Payment Acknowledgment Slip” with Transaction ID, Application ID & Reference Number.
- With the copy of your Payment acknowledgement slip, proceed to a participating bank for payment.
- On making payment at the bank, you MUST be issued with an ‘approved payment platform provider’ receipt that contains a “Validation Number”. You will need the “Validation Number” for confirmation of payment on the portal
If you intend to pay through Credit/Debit card, select “Credit/Debit card” and click continue,
- You will be required to fill in your log-in credentials.
- After filling in, click “Login” button and you will be sent to the payment portal
- For proceeding with the payment click the “PAY” button.
- Payment portal display application details, click on “Continue” button.
- You will be prompted to “Value Card” payment page, provide information of your card & Click on “OK” button
- After payment, the “Validation Number” is generated. Store it and use it to confirm the payment.
- You can also print a receipt by clicking the “Print the Receipt” button.