Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Graduate Program 2021 | Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program 2021 registration portal has open, The program is to empower and engage youth to be able to contribute to the expansion of the private sector, How to apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program, Eligibility and requirement, Read Through.
Deadline: October 20, 2021.
About Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program:
The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program (NJFP) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Program (UNDP).
Empowering Nigerian graduates with opportunities, Rising unemployment and the COVID-19 pandemic are all impacting the ability of young Nigerians to find work.
The programme seeks to connect talented graduates with local job opportunities that apply their expertise, while equipping them with world-class practical knowledge and relevant skills. It does not matter if you have no job experience!
Other programs and initiatives tend to require some sort of advanced requirement from applicants or lower the entry bar in terms of the kind of opportunities that are available.
You May Like:
- Commonwealth Short Story Prize 2022 (Get Up To £5,000) /How To Apply
- United Nations World Food Program (Get Up To $100,000)/How To Apply
- Amelia Earhart Fellowship 2022 (Up To US$10,000) /How To Apply
- ISNAD-Africa 2021 (Environmental Education Program Fully Funded Up To $500)
NJFP does the opposite by inviting qualified applicants across a level playing field without compromising the pedigree of organizations that will play host to successful Fellows.
- Fellows will be matched with host organisations based on their interests as well as those aligned to the organisation.
- They will receive a monthly stipend from NJFP.
- 3 clear pathways are available for the Jubilee Fellow at the end of their active engagement in the fellowship:
- High performing Jubilee Fellows may go on to be retained by their respective host organisations.
- Fellows with interest in entrepreneurship would have garnered sufficient skills and knowledge on the job which will be invaluable as they pursue other opportunities
- With newly acquired on-the-job skills & competencies, experience, exposure and a formidable alumni network which can be leveraged, fellows are better positioned and equipped to compete and access future jobs and employment opportunities.
To be an eligible Fellow, you must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Be a graduate with at least a Second Class Lower (2.2) and above.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
To be an eligible organisation, you must:
- Provide up-to-date regulatory documentation including –
- CAC Certificate of Registration
- Provide official letter of interest detailing a clear understanding of the objectives of the NJFP and commitment to supporting the program by accepting fellow placements.
- Provide clear descriptions of available role requirements.
- Agree to provide mentorship support to fellows through dedicated sessions with existing experienced professional within their organizations.
- Agree to abide by the guidelines of the program and to sign a code of conduct.
- Have non-discrimination policies on gender, ethnicity, religion and disability status, as well as policies against sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse (PSHEA).
- Have no criminal records or conviction or any affiliation with proscribed organizations i.e, terrorists, drug traffickers, illicit trade, child labour.
How To Apply:
Thank you for your interest in the Jubilee Fellows Programme. Please register below to start the application process. Applications are open from 6 September 2021 to 20 October 2021.
After completing the application form, an email will be sent to the provided email address. If you do not receive an email, check your Spam/Junk folder in case the email ended up there.