Nigeria Global Management Trainee Program 2022 portal are now accepting application form from suitable qualified graduate students in Nigeria,, To prepare them for a fast-track career at AB InBev. It’s part of their drive to recruit, develop & retain people better than ourselves.
Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program fast-tracks the careers of the brightest, most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by giving relevant experiences right from the start.
To develop a deep understanding of our business, you will be immersed into Functional areas such as Sales, Marketing, Supply, Logistics & Support Functions during a 12-month period.
- Qualified student of a Bachelor’s degree (STEM discipline preferred), and/or studying towards Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous.
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the Program start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply)
- Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 65% and above at universityBy Program start, completed Bachelors’ degree (from a recognised tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Completed National Youth Service (applicable to Nigeria citizens)
- Geographical mobility – you may be required to move to different locations during the 12-month training program, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career (a valid passport is required)
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements
- BAT: Global Graduate Programme 2022 For Young Graduates
- World Food Program Innovation Challenge 2022 (Up To $100,000)
- Plutus (TM) Foundation Grant 2022 Get Up To $2,000/How To Apply
- Pulitzer Center Machine Learning Reporting Grants (Up To $10,000-$25,000)2022 portal
BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS
You will work on real projects and learn about running and transforming Functions in our business. You will be part of a team that isn’t afraid to learn, own their projects, and develop new skills.
SENIOR LEADERSHIP EXPOSURE
Your training is just the foundation. Your first role is where you’ll make a difference, and the rest of your career at AB InBev is where you will leave your mark and have an impact. From entry level to Zone President, everyone has a seat at the table and is expected to bring their best every single day.
ZONE & GLOBAL INDUCTION
Your experience will begin with a Zone and Global induction to our company’s culture, vision and strategy. You’ll meet other trainees from around the world and meet our CEO and Senior Leaders.
How To Apply
ABInBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with SAB/ABInBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. Click here to apply
Application deadline: Unspecified