NIA Recruitment 2021| The National Intelligence Agency (NIA) are recruiting, If you have an experience and you want to showcase your talent and secure a career job, apply for NIA recruitment now. The requirement and how to apply, Read Through.
The National Intelligence Agency is a Nigerian government division tasked with overseeing foreign intelligence and counterintelligence operations.
Check: List of FG Grant Programme 2020/2021
The recruitment of NIA is open to both male and female interested person who would be best suitable for the job and have complete qualifications and requirement.
Meanwhile, they are other prerequisite requirement that will determined your eligibility which are listed below:
- OND/HND/NCE/BSc in any discipline, from a recognized institution.
- Interested applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth or nationalization.
- O’level certificate – NECO/WAEC in nit more than two sittings.
- Medical report. A test for illegal drugs will be conducted as well.
- Applicant must be discreet, skillful, ambitious, show physical and mental strength.
- Applicant must possess a valid means of identification, such as voter’s card, driving license or International passport.
- Applicant must not be older than 35 years old.
- Applicant must be computer literate. Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination.
NIA Recruitment is ongoing
However, it is important to not that the NIA Recruitment form is not yet Out, this page will be updated one the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or NIA recruitment portal @ nia.gov.in to stay update once the form is Out.
You are therefore urged to disregard anyone who is trying to cajole you into paying money for recruitment. NJI doesn’t take money for recruitment forms.
We will also make sure we keep you abreast of the necessary information regarding the NJI recruitment.
Important Point to Note on NIA recruitment.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NIA recruitment 2021. Getting the right information to the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NIA portal on a regular basis.
Take note the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NIA
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on nia.gov.in
- NIA Shortlisted Candidate will be published shortly after.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you a Job in NIA
The type of application form you’ll fill in will very much depend on the role you’re applying for. However, the broad strokes of the application are the same:
The NIA Portal of the recruitment agency indicates that registration is a mandatory administrative procedure that must be completed by every Nigerian citizen.
How To Apply:
- Login to NIA official portal – nia.gov.in
- Complete the registration form according to the instructions
- Provide official names, date of birth, active email address and mobile phone number
- The applicant shall maintain the same details throughout the NJI application process and training.
- A page will open, which will require the Applicant to CREATE ACCOUNT or SIGN IN. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of account.
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
NOTE: National Intelligence Agency Recruitment Deadline/Closing will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for NIA Recruitment.
National Intelligence Agency has not announced any recruitment dates yet. When recruiting, government agencies publish exercises through major newspapers, newspapers, television and also share similar information on official recruitment portals and social media accounts/sites..
Stages of NIA recruitment 2021 process
- After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes. For more details visit nia.gov.in
NIA 2021 Screening and Examination
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre selected during the online application. For more details visit nia.gov.in
NIA Recruitment 2021 Training
Only candidates who succeed in the Screening Exam will be invited to participate in training if asked.
Things to note
- NIA Application Forms are not being sold.
- Official Portal is nia.gov.in
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- The National Judicial Institute has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the NJI Application Form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.