NFMC Recruitment Form 2021/2022 | The authority of National Frequency Management Council has open the recruitment Portal 2021/2022, For you to be successful for applying this NFMC recruitment exercise, You must follow the guideline and directives given by the recruitment board of NFMC. Check how to apply and the requirement needed below. Read through.
The National Frequency Management Council (NFMC) inform interested and eligible candidates to apply for the recruitment exercise 2021/2022.
However, If you’re a graduate, the NFMC recruitment is more suitable for you. In this case, the major requirement to apply is that you must have completed NYSC or provide proof of exemption. The Other prerequisites of SSCE are also applicable.
First of all, let discuss shortly about the duties of National Frequency Management Council (NFMC) .
National Frequency Management Council
The Nigerian Communications Commission is the independent National Regulatory Authority for the telecommunication’s industry in Nigeria. The Commission is responsible for creating an enabling environment for competition among operators in the industry as well as ensuring the provision of qualitative and efficient telecommunications services throughout the country.
In carrying out its duties and functions as the National Telecommunications Regulator, the Commission is driven by three guiding principles (Fair, Firm, and Forthright). Our Core Values are driven by these concepts
- Firstly, all applicants must possess a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND in any discipline from a recognized institution is required.
- Applicant must be between the age of 18-35 years
- Applicant must have O/Level Result e.g WAEC, Neco, Nabtecb, GCE with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings).
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree.
- Must have Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
NOTE: All application must be submitted online and you need to cross check or preview before final submission.
How To Apply
The National Frequency Management Council (NFMC) recruitment portal will open soon, this page will be updated once the form is out. you can also keep visiting this website or NFMC recruitment portal @ www.nfmc.gov.ng to stay update once the form is Out.
- Visit the NFMC login portal www.nfmc.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions on the National Frequency Management Council official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- Jiji.Ng Recruitment 2021/ Apply Now
- SAP Young Professional Program 2021
- PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2021
- Jobs In Akwa Ibom State
- Softcom Massive Recruitment 2021/ How To Apply
- Google Africa Developer Scholarship
- Nasarawa State scholarship 2021 Fully Funded
- Survival Fund Beneficiaries Payment/Check Full Details
- LEAP Africa Recruitment 2021/ How To Apply
- The Future Africa Internship Program Fully Funded/ Apply Now