NDLEA Massive Recruitment 2020/2021/ How To Apply
Application are open for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) 2020. This recruitment is as a result of expanding the workforce and efficient services to make Drug Law Enforcement Agency proactive across the African Continent.
The nature of NDLEA 2020 recruitment, How to apply NDLEA 2020, Screening/Interview date, Aims of NDLEA recruitment, Duties of NDLEA.
Interested Candidates with self-motivated, result oriented willing to deliver excellently within and outside their comfort zone, will be recruit to fight the war against drug abuse, terrorism, crime and Human Trafficking. The requirement, qualification and eligibility below are the details. Review more information Click Here
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) – is a Federal Agency in Nigeria, responsible for the effective monitoring and elimination of hard drugs importation in Nigeria.
Do you want to be employed in NDLEA? Or you want to be the first to apply, If yes, they are a space for at NDLEA.
Currently, The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment is not yet out, Disregard the rumour and false information. However, in order to keep you updated bookmark this page and always visit this website www.infolinknews.com
- A comprehensive CV
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo
How To Apply
- Interested candidates should visit the official NDLEA recruitment portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Only successful candidates will be invited for the interview.
- All the application must be submitted online.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends.
Note: infolinknews.com is the best information website for, school news, jobs, scholarship, Business, Sport, Health, Technology, Entertainment and Relationship ensure to visit regularly for update.