Microsoft Africa Research Institute PhD Fellowship Program 2022 is now accepting application from those who are Currently pursuing a PhD degree in computer science, Microsoft provides a nurturing environment to support passionate researchers and engineers in AI technology innovation,, Check requirement and eligibility on how to apply. Read through
Do you have strong ability to work with researchers and product team colleagues at Microsoft to push forward research agendas and being a team player in a collaborative and supportive environment? If Yes, don’t miss these opportunity!
Microsoft works with the world’s best researchers, moving with the current of technology as it rapidly evolves. Together we share the motivation to seek innovative solutions to the world’s toughest challenges and improve the lives of people everywhere.
The MARI is a first of its kind research institute, closely combining foundational research, with product innovation, engineering and design to create the technologies of the future. Our mission is to understand, build and deploy innovative cloud and AI technologies which not only address core opportunities in Africa and contribute to solving local challenges at scale but which contribute to creating a more productive future of work, health and society globally.
- Work on a project related to one of MARI’s core areas – Sustainability, recommender systems, AI fairness.
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Applicant should be currently pursuing a PhD degree in computer science.
- Experience contributing to research communities and/or efforts, including publishing papers (being listed as author) at conferences such as CHI, CSCW .
- Should be able to take initiative, but also follow a research plan and work well as part of a team.
- Excellent critical thinking and communication skills.
- Relevant work experience, including industry experience or as a Researcher in a lab
- Publication Record
- Ability to design and execute on a research agenda
How to Apply
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Application Deadline: Not Specify