Margaret Ekpo Youth Fellowship 2021| This is to inform all women to apply for Margaret Ekpo Youth Fellowship Program, Get financial support, Boost your entrepreneurial skill as well as career life. The requirement and eligibility. Read Through.
For the purpose of clarity, We will explained in details about Margaret Ekpo Youth Fellowship Program (MEYF) as well as its benefits involved and how to process.
If you need Grant or loan from Federal Government Click Here
YouthHubAfrica invites entries from interested and qualified female activists to its second Margaret Ekpo Youth Fellowship Program for Women’s Rights (in Honor of Margaret Ekpo, a pioneering women’s right activist in Nigeria.
The program will provide platforms where young activists are exposed to the theory, discussions and interactive processes related to women’s human rights, social justice movements, local and global strategies to achieve social justice.
Check Here: List of FG Grant Programme 2020/2021
The MEYF in its first year will build the capacity of 20 emerging activists from across Nigeria through two separate retreats and the opportunity to work with older women who are pioneers of
women’s rights advocacy in Nigeria.
- Fellows will join other women’s rights activists for a-3-days all-expense paid retreats- one at the beginning of the fellowship year and the other at the end of the fellowship year.
- Beneficiaries will have their capacities developed on storytelling, social justice movement building, and building strategic partnerships.
- Fellows will share their stories whilst putting their experiences down in writing.
- An editor will work with them individually to flesh-up and restructure their stories into a book that will be published.
- Young activists will interface with older activists during the Retreats.
- Be a young woman between 18 and 35 years of age
- Be passionate about social change and activism
- Have a good and traceable record of activism to empower women and girls
- Be resident and working within any state of Nigeria
- Available to attend both retreats and take part in the planned webinars and other online activities
- Be willing to work with other activists on agreed set goals and activities during the one-year fellowship
- Preference will be given to those who are/will work with civil society organisations and social justice movements promoting gender justice.
- Must have carried out some activism and her professional work experience, as well as future plans will be considered during selection.
- Be able to communicate fluently in written and spoken English.
Note: Successful applicants will be contacted on a rolling basis.
To apply and for more information, visit here
- Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship 2021/2022/ How To Apply
- Tony Elumelu Foundation Get Up To $5000 Grant – How To Apply