Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship 2022/2023 has commence, How to apply for Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship, Lester B. Pearson International offer scholarship to students that want to student at the University of Toronto and Canada. Requirement and eligibility.
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships at the University of Toronto provide an unparalleled opportunity for outstanding international students to study at one of the world’s best universities in one of the world’s most multicultural cities. The scholarship program is intended to recognize students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their school. A special emphasis is placed on the impact the student has had on the life of their school and community, and their future potential to contribute positively to the global community.
Do you want to apply for Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship? Visit https://future.utoronto.ca/pearson/about/
Awarded annually, these scholarships recognize outstanding students from around the world, including international students studying at Canadian high schools. This is U of T’s most prestigious and competitive scholarship for international students. The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years. The scholarship is tenable only at the University of Toronto. Each year approximately 37 students will be named Lester B. Pearson Scholars.
You May Like To Apply The Following:
- Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation (CAHF) Scholarship 2022/How To Apply
- TDTU Offers scholarships for International Students to Study the Undergraduate Programs /2022/ Apply Now
- Ashinaga Africa Initiative (Study Abroad) 2022/ How to Apply
- South Africa Future Females Business School Tech Program 2022.
- BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program 2022(Up To $10,000) Business Women In Canada/ How To Apply
- CHRDA Writing Contract “The Unheard Voices Of The Anglophone Crisis” [Cameroonians Only]/ How To Apply
- Lead2030 Challenge For SDG4 ($50,000 Grant)/How Apply
- IRP Emerging Poverty Scholars Fellowship 2023/How To Apply
To be eligible to apply to the Pearson International Scholarship, you must be:
- An international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit);
- Currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2021;
- Beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2022 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2022 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered).
- The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years. The scholarship is tenable only at the University of Toronto for first-entry, undergraduate programs.
How To Apply:
To apply, you will need to:
- Receive a nomination from your school (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application to participate in the program, available here.)
- Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2022 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines. Be advised that you will be considered for the Pearson Scholarship for your first choice of program at U of T. You may apply for several programs and may receive admission to them all; however, the Pearson Scholarship, if awarded to you, would be restricted to your first choice of program at U of T at the time their scholarship decisions are made.
- Once they’ve received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.