Kwara State Kwapreneur Loan Shortlisted Candidate | Kwara State Government has release the names of those successful for Kwapreneur Loan 2021, Download the List of Shortlisted Candidate for Kwapreneur Loan, If you had applied for the last Kwapreneur Loan check your name on the list below. Read Through.
Those whose names are among the list of successful applicants will be trained and supported with interest-free loans ranging from N350,000 to N3,000,000 each, depending on the scale of their proposed businesses.
As a matter of fact, the total number of 7, 202 persons applied for Kwara State Loan and has been discovered that 44. 5% of applicants are existing businesses in need of funds to scale up production. The scheme also recorded 73. 7% male applicants to 26. 3 % female.
Top five sector distribution include Business Management (4.9%); Agriculture (33.4%); Fashion(10.1%); commercial/retail (6.6%); and ICT (6.7%). Other categories all together took 23.6%.
One of the major function of Kwapreneur is that, It is the One of Nigeria’s biggest investments in businesses owned by young people with viable and scalable business ideas and is not more than 35 years old. Link to Kwapreneur Loan application.
The first phase of the program targets at least 300 youngsters with viable business proposals, the statement said, adding that at least 1,200 young people will benefit from the initiative over the next four years.
How To Check Kwapreneur Loan Shortlisted Candidate:
The authority of Kwapreneur Loan has send the congratulatory messages to the valid phone number and Email address used during registration, and that, If you applied for a Kwapreneurs loan kindly check all the folders in your mailbox to fill the form to proceed you to the next stage for disbursement.
Applicants selected for the Kwapreneur next stage have been communicated. The selection process continues Monday to Thursday with screening/interview at KWASSIP’s office from 9am to 2pm.
YOUTH EMPOWERMENT GRANT:
- ARMTI Youth Empowerment, Tuition Free Training in Agribusiness & Employment
- Youth Empowerment (Economic Sustainability Plan) 2021/ How To Apply
- Niger-Delta Small Enterprise Development & Skills Acquisition Application Form 2021
- USAID Nigeria Covid-19 Food Security Challenge 2021 Begin/Apply Now
- National Home Grown School Feeding Program 2021 Apply
- Youth Empowerment (World Bank Group)
- NYIF Applicants Will Get Up To N500,000 Loan/Full Details
- NAPTIN Youth Empowerment on Electrical Skills
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
- Akwa Ibom 3000 Youth Empowerment
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) 2020
- Oil and Gas Youth Empowerment Up To N50,000 Grant Monthly