KTN Global Alliance Africa 2021 application portal has open, How to apply for KTN Global Alliance Africa, The nature of KTN Global Alliance Africa 2021, All what you need for KTN Global Alliance Africa is in this page. Carefully read through.
Find Innovative Solutions to Circular Economy Challenges in Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa. KTN Global Alliance Africa is a UK-funded 6-year project that aims to promote job creation, inclusive growth and poverty reduction through knowledge transfer, skills building and opportunities to support businesses and innovations that can deliver scalable impact.
They are looking for Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa based companies wanting to find rapid innovative solutions to their industry challenges.
Do you want to apply for KTN Global Alliance Africa ? If Yes, visit https://ktn-uk.org/
- A company with an industry challenge that would benefit from cross-sector solutions
- A large Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa-based company looking to solve Circular Economy challenges
- Kenya: a workforce size of over 50 employees and/or an annual turnover of over KES 25 million
- Nigeria: a workforce size of over 50 employees and/or an annual turnover of over NGN 100 million
- South Africa: a workforce size of over 50 employees and/or an annual turnover of R 50 million
- Promote job creation
- Growth and poverty reduction
- Skills building and opportunities
- Support businesses and innovations
How To Apply:
Interested candidates Apply Here
Deadline to apply: 30 August 2021.
- TDTU Offers scholarships for International Students to Study the Undergraduate Programs 2021/2022/ Apply Now
- Ashinaga Africa Initiative (Study Abroad) 2021/ How to Apply
- South Africa Future Females Business School Tech Program 2021.
- BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program 2021(Up To $10,000) Business Women In Canada/ How To Apply
- CHRDA Writing Contract “The Unheard Voices Of The Anglophone Crisis” [Cameroonians Only]/ How To Apply
- Lead2030 Challenge For SDG4 ($50,000 Grant)/How Apply
- IRP Emerging Poverty Scholars Fellowship 2021–2023/How To Apply