Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship | Application are open for Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship 2021-2022 for young entrepreneur. The nature of application, How to apply, requirement and eligibility and as well as online application. Read through.
Kaduna State Government organize Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship that will gathered Fellows from all over Nigeria to develop and nurture leadership ability across Nigeria, with a specific focus on the promising leaders of the future. Covid-19 Registration for Vaccination Begin
The one-year Fellowship aims to create a network of high potential young Nigerians who are expected to rise to top leadership positions in the public sector and other spheres of activity over the next decade. The overall mission of the non-partisan programme, as envisioned by Governor Nasir el-Rufai, is in his words, “to raise the next generation of leaders who will most likely be absorbed into the Nigerian public sector having had a first-hand experience of its workings and challenges”.
- Access Bank Recruitment 2021
- Polaris Bank Recruitment Ongoing
- Guinness Recruitment Form 2021
- Akwa Ibom Primary School Teachers Recruitment Begin
NOTE: THERE IS NO APPLICATION FEE OR ANY COST TO APPLY.
Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship Include Four components:
- Work Placement
- Education Programme
- Community Service
- A salary and benefits equivalent to that of Special Assistant to the Governor.
- Accommodation: Boarding (and breakfast) in a nicely furnished one-bedroom apartment for the duration of the Fellowship.
Requirement and Eligibility:
- Must be Nigerian between the age of 25 to 35 years of age WITH A MAXIMUM AGE OF 35 years WHEN THE FELLOWSHIP ENDS IN JULY 2022.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English as all programmes will be conducted in English.
- Must be graduated from any recognized University
- Must be completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corp programme
How to apply:
- Applicants are required to submit a Résumé/Curriculum Vitae (maximum of 3 pages), an essay (minimum of 800 words and 1000 words maximum), and two letters of recommendation – these could be professional or academic. The essay topic is “The #ENDSARS Protests: Lessons on Effective Governance, Active Citizen Participation and Nation-building.”.
- An important part of the application is the Personal Statement (maximum of 200 words) where you also have the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership skills and public service orientation, what you have accomplished and what your goals are for the future as we want to see people who have had a track record of imbibing change and are looking forward to making change as they move forward.
- The most important criterion is to have a real commitment to put your new leadership skills into use to benefit your community, State and Nigeria upon the successful completion of the Fellowship.
Interested Applicants should: register on https://kifellow.azurewebsites.net/register.php
19th March, 2021
- Applicant should upload materials and your letters of recommendation. Any submission done after midnight of the deadline will be invalid.
- Carefully work on your application and submit it when you are ready.
If you need Grant or loan from Federal Government Click Here