Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM2D Scholars Program 2022, The Program aims to fuel development of female STEM2D leaders and feed the STEM2D talent pipeline by awarding and sponsoring women at critical points in their careers, in each of the STEM2D disciplines: Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Manufacturing and Design. How to Apply, Read through.
Applicaton deadline: September 27, 2021.
They remain focused on growing, nurturing and propelling groundbreaking women leaders. The Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM2D Scholars Program is looking to identify global women leading in both their research fields and leading as mentors, to be a vision for girls and other women in STEM2D.
The awards will fund one woman per STEM2D discipline who has completed her advanced degree, who is working as an assistant professor (or global equivalent faculty position) and who is not yet tenured at an accredited university, institution or design school.
The goal is to fuel the research passion of the awarded women and inspire career paths in their respective STEM2D fields.
You May Also Like:
- Human Rights Prize Of The French Republic 2021(Get Up To €70,000)/ How To Apply
- Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Graduate Program 2021(Fully Funded)
- CoreNet Global Academic Challenge 2021-2022 (For Students Worldwide Get Up To US$5,000)/ How To Apply
- I-FAIR Israel Nigeria (To Raise Innovators, Inventors And Researchers In Nigeria).2021/2022
- Commonwealth Short Story Prize 2022 (Get Up To £5,000) /How To Apply
- United Nations World Food Program (Get Up To $100,000)/How To Apply
- Amelia Earhart Fellowship 2022 (Up To US$10,000) /How To Apply
- ISNAD-Africa 2021 (Environmental Education Program Fully Funded Up To $500)
- The Scholars Award is a three-year award in the gross amount of $150,000, which will be paid to the University for the benefit of the Johnson & Johnson Scholar and her research, with the understanding that the Recipient will administer the funds.
- The Scholars Award will be paid in three (3) installments of U.S. $50,000 per year of the three-year scholarship period, payable in 2022, subject to compliance with the terms and conditions of the program’s Agreement.
- You must be a woman working in the field(s) of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Manufacturing and Design (STEM2D).
- You must be an assistant female professor or global equivalent faculty position at the time of application at an accredited academic university, institution or design school.
- The female scholar should have a minimum degree for the appropriate field:
- Science; M.D., Ph.D.
- Technology; Ph.D.
- Engineering; Ph.D.
- Math; M.S., Ph.D.
- Manufacturing; Ph.D.
- Design; M.A., M.S., MDes, MArch, MFA, MLA, Ph.D.
Judges will use the following criteria to evaluate the applications:
- Scientific/technical expertise exhibited
- Novelty/innovation of the research
- Potential impact of the research
- Feasibility of the research
How To Apply:
By offering these awards, Johnson & Johnson hopes to play an influential role in STEM2D breakthroughs in the future. Interested applicants, submit you entry on or before September 27, 2021. Good Luck!
For More Information Contact: Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM2D Scholars Program