Jamb Registration Form 2020/2021- Check Guide
Application for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2020/2021. This is to inform all candidates that wish to sit for UTME and Direct Entry (JAMB) 2020/2021 to read the guide and know the nature of registration and procedure.
Jamb registration and selling of Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) 2020 can only be carried out in JAMB accredited centres. Candidates are advised to desist from patronizing fraudsters.
Choice of Institution
During jamb 2020 registration, candidates 1st choice can be a College of Education, University, Innovative Enterprise Institutes, Polytechnics/Monotechnics, NDA (Nigerian Defence Academy) or Nigeria Police Academy.
Eligibility / Requirement Jamb 2020
- Candidates must have National Identification Number (NIN)
- Registered Sim Card
- Valid Email address and phone number
- Candidates 10 fingers and passport must be captured at the point of registration
For UTME Candidates:
- Fﬁve (5) O’Level Credit passes including Mathematics and English Language.
For Direct Entry Candidates;
- ND or NCE Obtained in a recognized institution.
- Registration Fee is Three Thousand Five Hundred (N3, 500) Naira Additional Five Hundred (N500) Naira only, is paid to obtain recommended the reading text.
- A CD containing JAMB eSyllabus, eBrochure and other vital materials is also given free
How To create Jamb Profile 2020
- Candidate sends his/her name [Surname First-Name Middle- Name ] by text (SMS) to 55019.
How To Correct Mistake or Loss of Profile Code
- To correct a mistake in candidate’s name, send the [CORRECT Surname First-Name Middle-Name] to 55019 as a text message from the same mobile number
- To retrieve a lost Profile Code, send [RESEND] to 55019 as text message from the same mobile number
- Candidate can reset lost or forgotten Profile Password on their registered cell phone by sending [password] space [email address] to 55019 as a text message from the same mobile number
Jamb E-Pin selling Point 2020
- NIPOST and eleven Participating Banks (ACCESS, FCMB, FIDELITY, FIRSTBANK, JAIZ, Polaris, Stanbic IBTC, STERLING, UNION and UNITY)
- Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Transact, Pocket Moni, TEASYPay, Packway Projects (Readycash) and Xpress payment solutions
- Participating Micro Finance Banks: Trust MFB, Zazzau MFB, Obeledun MFB and Regent MFB
- Online Payment Platforms: System Specs (Remita),InterSwitch (Quickteller) Upper-link, e-Transact and United Payment Services (UPS)
- Cooperative Society: JAMB Multi-Purpose Cooperative Society
- Others: Unique ICT, Digital Partners Network
- POS (Citi-Serve)
- ATMs of banks listed in (1) above (InterSwitch)
- USSD (ERCAS) for mobile banking
- Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Beau, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg, and London
Registration for Jamb in Foreign Countries.
- Registration fee for candidates from the eight foreign countries is $20 or its equivalent in each of the eight countries
- Candidates from the eight foreign countries are to download the Application from the Board’s website (www.jamb.gov.ng) complete and submit it with the fee at the eight designated centres as indicated on the website.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends.