INEC Recruitment Lagos State 202 INEC Recruitment of Adhoc Staff portal is open for lagos state indigene, How to apply for Adhoc Staff recruitment, INEC embark on recruitment of Adhoc Staff across 37 Local Government in Lagos State. Requirement, Eligibility and how to apply. Read Full details below.
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is recruiting Adhoc Staff, If you are interested check below the guidelines how apply. www.inecnigeriarecruitment. org
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country. The functions of INEC as contained in Section 15, Part 1 of the Third Schedule of the 1999 Constitution (As Amended) and Section 2 of the Electoral Act 2010 (As Amended).
Now, The Lagos state Independent National Electoral Commission also key in that same provisions of section 5 (a) — (i) of LASIEC Law No. 18, 2008 empowers the commission to organize, undertake and supervise all elections to Local Government Areas and Local Council Development Areas within the state.
- Poll Clerk (PC)
- Presiding Officer (PO)
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Collation Officer (CO)
- Returning Officer (RO)
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ELECTION AD-HOC PERSONNEL.
POLL CLER – Sch Cert, GCE, OND and their equivalents.
PRESIDING OFFICER – NCE, HND, BSC, BA and their equivalents.
SUPERVISORY PRESIDING OFFICER – HND, BSC, BA, MA, MSC with cognate experience and evidence of participation in previous election duties.
COLATION OFFICER – HND, BSC, BA, MSC in sciences and figures related disciplines in addition to cognate experience and evidence of participation in previous election duties.
RETURNING OFFICER – HND, BSC, MSC, PHD, Director in the Public Service, University Don, Reknown Professional with cognate experience and evidence of participation in previous election duties.
UPLOADED DOCUMENT NEEDED:
- PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH – 900kb maximum size, jpg, png, jpeg and single file upload supported. )
- CURRICULUM VITAE – 900kb maximum size, pdf and single file upload supported. )
- National Identity Card / Driver License / Permanent Voters’ Card – 900kb maximum size, jpg, png, jpeg and single file upload supported. )
- Certificates – only pdf and multiple files upload supported. Each file size must not exceed 900kb)
- Reference Letter- 900kb maximum size, pdf and single file upload supported. )
- ID of previous ad-hoc work -900kb maximum size, jpg, png, jpeg and single file upload supported. )
How To Apply:
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified Applicants should:
For more information visit the Lagos State INEC Career page
- (NSCDC) Civil Defence Recruitment Portal 2021
- FRSC (Federal Road Safety) Recruitment 2021
- NRC (Nigerian Railway Corporation) Recruitment 2021
- National Frequency Management Council Recruitment
- Jiji.Ng Recruitment 2021
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2021
- Kwara State Kwapreneur Loan Up To N350,000 to N3,000,000/ Apply Now
- Ogun State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2021/ Download PDF