INEC Begin Voters Card Registration | The authority of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has fix date for the commencement of Voters Card Registration and the new directive on how to process successfully, Check the procedures and registrations center in your State. Full detail.
Your Voters Card is your power and is your right to chose the best leaders both in your state and the country. So get yours Now!
On behalf of the Commission, Registrations, especially those that have turned 18 recently to turn out and register from Monday 28th June 2021. The following categories of Nigerians are particularly encouraged to seize the opportunity of the CVR in order to fulfill the important civic responsibility of voting.
NOTE: Voters Card Registration will commence effectively from Monday 28th June 2021, the continuous voters’ registration CVR exercise will commence nationwide and carried out continuously for over a year until the third quarter of 2022. However, emphasis will initially be on Anambra State where more centers will be established in view of the Governorship election already scheduled for Saturday 6th November 2021.
However, As time goes on, the Commission will provide more details on the CVR exercise, particularly the innovations that will ensure a safe and stress-free experience for registrants. In doing so, we will fully consult stakeholders. In fact, the first in the series of these consultations will take place after the Easter break.
Reasons Why INEC is starting (3) CVR on the 28th of June 2021.
1) New online registration portal:
To enable INEC, conclude work on the new online registration portal that would enable new registrants to commence registration online and subsequently complete the capture of their biometric data at designated registration centres.
2) Expanding voter access to polling units:
To enable INEC, conclude the process of expanding voter access to polling units so that new polling units will be available for registrants to choose from during the CVR exercise.
3) INEC Voter Enrolment Device (IVED):
To enable INEC to conclude all delivery, integration processes and adequately train officials before full deployment of the new voter registration equipment and technology for the CVR.
Who is Eligible To Participate in the CVR Exercise:
- All Nigerians who are 18 years of age and have never been registered to vote
- All registered voters who wish to transfer their voting locations from the present one to another
- Any registered voter who has had any issue during accreditation at previous elections so that the Commission can rectify the problem
- All registered voters who > have lost their PVCs or whose PVCs have been defaced or damaged
- All registered voters who wish to correct their information such as names, dates of birth, etc.
As you are preparing for Voters Card Registration apply and Get money to Expand your business below
- PYES Empowerment Up To 774,000 Will Benefit /Apply Now
- COVID-19 Loan application form Get N25M from CBN and NMFB
- CBN Open 5 Naira For Every 1 US Dollar Schem