How to Apply For Nigeria Immigration Recruitments 2022 | The Nigeria Immigration Recruitments portal are now open, The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is the government agency that has been charged with the responsibility of migration management in Nigeria. Do you want to join Nigeria Immigration? If yes, Check how to apply. https://www.niscareer.org.ng
The Nigeria Immigration Recruitments 2022 are open for both graduate and non graduate,, Male and female Nigerian with the following Categories: Superintendent, Inspectorate or Assistant Cadre
- Portal for Achievers University Owo Recruitment 2022 Is Open
- Portal Edo State Government Massive Recruitment 2022/ How to apply
Follow these steps carefully to ensure a successful application
1 The Superintendent Cadre are:
- senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Immigration.
- Applicants that are between the ages of 18-30 years
- Applicants who possess a Bachelor’s Degree or a HND equivalent in any of the following field of study and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
2 The Inspectorate Cadre are:
- Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Immigration.
- Applicants who possess ND/NCE obtained from accredited Polytechnics in any of the listed fields of study in the cadre and NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate
- Applicants that are aged 18 – 25years
3 The Assistant Cadre are:
- junior ranking officers comprising of Immigration Assistant.
- Applicants who possess SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than 3 subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting and passes in at least two other subjects. OR GCE Ordinary level with passes in four subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting or five or more subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings for Immigration Assistant Grade II – CONPASS 04.
- Applicants must possess evidence of full course in Government approved first school leaving certificate or S.75 or JSSC OR relevant Trade Test certificate for Immigration Assistant – CONPASS 03.
How To Apply
- Go to https://www.niscareer.org.ng
- Enter your Email Address and Password to create account, then make the payment of #1,000 and Complete the registration form by selecting your job function and basic information.
- Click and read through the Terms and Conditions on the link provided and check the box beside the link to confirm that you have read and understood the terms.
- Go to your email and click the verification link sent to you to confirm your account.
- You will be redirected to a login page. Sign in with your email and password to access your dash board and begin your application
- Biodata Complete all relevant fields. will not be allowed to progress to the next page if you do not fill all required fields in this section.
- Passport Photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate
- O Level Result
- B.Sc/HND Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption
- Trade Test/Drivers License
- OND, NCE Certificate
The above document is depending on the category of the applicant position.
Application Deadline: August 28, 2022
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR APPLICANTS
This is to notify the public that The Nigeria Immigration Service does not have any agent for the online application. Therefore, you are to Make the payment of ₦1,000 Application fee on this website (www.niscareer.org.ng) and you will get a confirmation of approval for your application if successful. Kindly report such act through the phone numbers on our website or email.
The Nigeria Immigration reserves the right to prosecute any individual or group found to have fraudulently gained access to this site or information contained in it. Applicants are therefore advised to pay directly through this portal